Home

note to 2k: DON'T TOUCH IT!

This is a discussion on note to 2k: DON'T TOUCH IT! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
note to 2k: DON'T TOUCH IT!

Quite literally, this could be the best 2k ever made. While there are some obvious gripes with steals online and the cpu shot clock cheese is in full effect. This could all change if they do what they did last year.

You toned down steals by skyrocketing reach in calls. Issue with the euro step 3? No acrobat in online rosters. Don't like the cpu dominating all the offensive glass? We'll touch it briefly so it's not so agonizing but you still get the 4-5 volley ball reboundsuntil the computer makes a shot.

Rating issues and gear issues are seriously minor. Focus onkeeping 2k14 almost exactly the way it is because it's AWESOME!

Oh, and please let us change our socks in my career. That's not too hard is it?

BUT OTHER THAN THAT!

Awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: note to 2k: DON'T TOUCH IT!

Really? I'm waiting a year on next gen so I'm getting this. I was wondering how good it would be out of the box.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4

Yeah my issue is 50/50 balls but its been a problem for years now. And the cpu behind the backboard moves.

I think we all need updated rosters and tendencies.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
Rookie

This is the best gameplay 2K has ever had. There are only very minor changes that need to be made... and I can't even remember them off the top of my head. That's how good the game is lol.. This is the most fun I've had playing 2K online in a long time

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Old 10-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
Just started!

IMO, 2k14 is the best gameplay experience they gave us ever. All i need from them to work on is the little details. Better crowds/arenas, more things you see in real life. Im sure with PS4 we will get the better visuals alot of people crave, just have to wait untill 11/15 to find out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Quite literally, this could be the best 2k ever made. While there are some obvious gripes with steals online and the cpu shot clock cheese is in full effect. This could all change if they do what they did last year.

You toned down steals by skyrocketing reach in calls. Issue with the euro step 3? No acrobat in online rosters. Don't like the cpu dominating all the offensive glass? We'll touch it briefly so it's not so agonizing but you still get the 4-5 volley ball reboundsuntil the computer makes a shot.

Rating issues and gear issues are seriously minor. Focus onkeeping 2k14 almost exactly the way it is because it's AWESOME!

Oh, and please let us change our socks in my career. That's not too hard is it?

BUT OTHER THAN THAT!

Awesome.
I agree with everything other than the reach ins. I think getting steals is way to easy and when I play online I see the defender just continuously swiping away. They get called a fair amount of the time but more often it causes me to lose control of my player and burning a few seconds off the clock.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

im sorry but the steals are waaaay to easy its real annyoing to dribble up to the court and have someone spam X just to get the ball stolen away.....

yesterday i played a friend with the heat and he had okc ... it was the last play of the tied up game ... d wade dribbled the ball up the court (no fancy moves) and sefolosha just smacked the ball away and i lost >.< ... 2k needs to fix those steals ASAp
Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
Pro

^Do you use the protect ball/post up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »