Home

Andre Drummond has and still is UNDER RATED IN 2K13

This is a discussion on Andre Drummond has and still is UNDER RATED IN 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Andre Drummond has and still is UNDER RATED IN 2K13

there is evidence

his ball handling is under rated
both offensive and defensive rebounds are under rated
his lay up and standing dunk are under rated
his on ball defense and on ball steal are severely under rated
shot blocking under rated too at least 90

keep his awareness down if you don't want it to be obvious he's a basketball god yet

i don't expect this in 2k13, but show some respect in 2k14 thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sure let's make him a top 5 center in the game. He is still OP in this game if you know how to use him.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Andre Drummond has and still is UNDER RATED IN 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb

there is evidence

his ball handling is under rated
both offensive and defensive rebounds are under rated
his lay up and standing dunk are under rated
his on ball defense and on ball steal are severely under rated
shot blocking under rated too at least 90

keep his awareness down if you don't want it to be obvious he's a basketball god yet

i don't expect this in 2k13, but show some respect in 2k14 thank you
I don't know if you want him upgraded for online or not, but if you're an offline player I suggest going to the rosters section and finding you a good community roster. Even though Drummond doesn't catch the insider's eyes(cause he's not on the Knicks) a lot of people on OS respect his game and the Swagged Out Roster in particular has him amazingly realistic on everything but ball handling which you can up a little.

If you want him for online go on twitter and tweet at the insider LD2k, Ronnie, or the Insider. Also go ask Leftos(hes a Pistons fan) to put in a word for you.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

I've said it plenty of times. 99 is just too low a rating on multiple fronts for the GOAT that is Andre Drummond. Don't be surprised if LeBron, Jordan and Drummond are the 3 players that get ratings over 99 on the official roster next year.

I wish.

In all seriousness(?) though, I'm a big fan of Drummond, and I'll buy the Insider whatever amount of beers are needed to get him to be up to snuff in the official roster. For offline gaming, there's plenty of rosters to go around both here and at the NLSC thankfully if the official roster isn't to your taste.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 06-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticos
Sure let's make him a top 5 center in the game. He is still OP in this game if you know how to use him.
oh i know how to use him, he's pretty much all i got when i use the pistons online, but even that isn't enough, and name me 5 centers better than him? don't let drummonds minutes fool you, look at his production in the minutes they gave him, huge reason i think lawrence frank got fired, who benches this kind of production?

easy 1 is dwight
2 bynum living off reputation since he's damaged goods right now
3 ? brooke lopez? sure scorer, but drummond out rebounds him at 20 min a game, gets blocks and steals too
4 hibbert? haha hibbert isn't even better than monroe
5? should be monroe but who knows what anyone would pick as 5th best center, although it's safe to say monroe is officially a power forward now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb
oh i know how to use him, he's pretty much all i got when i use the pistons online, but even that isn't enough, and name me 5 centers better than him? don't let drummonds minutes fool you, look at his production in the minutes they gave him, huge reason i think lawrence frank got fired, who benches this kind of production?

easy 1 is dwight
2 bynum living off reputation since he's damaged goods right now
3 ? brooke lopez? sure scorer, but drummond out rebounds him at 20 min a game, gets blocks and steals too
4 hibbert? haha hibbert isn't even better than monroe
5? should be monroe but who knows what anyone would pick as 5th best center, although it's safe to say monroe is officially a power forward now
Noah, Gasol, Horford, and Jefferson should be in consideration.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I've said it plenty of times. 99 is just too low a rating on multiple fronts for the GOAT that is Andre Drummond. Don't be surprised if LeBron, Jordan and Drummond are the 3 players that get ratings over 99 on the official roster next year.

I wish.

In all seriousness(?) though, I'm a big fan of Drummond, and I'll buy the Insider whatever amount of beers are needed to get him to be up to snuff in the official roster. For offline gaming, there's plenty of rosters to go around both here and at the NLSC thankfully if the official roster isn't to your taste.
as a piston fan i agree about the 99 but next year would be too soon, but i wouldn't put it out of the ball park of andre's greatness

oh offline no complaint cause i fix it my self, it's online where the concern is, when i've tinkered with his overall rating my self i've gotten from 76-83 ratings, i low ball the ratings a bit to curve my homerism, and thats how i got to 76, then come to think of it 76 sounds fair for him
Old 06-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
Noah, Gasol, Horford, and Jefferson should be in consideration.
good point i would put those over hibbert actually

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »