Home

JOHN WALL, MARTELL WEBSTER, BRADLEY BEAL AND NENE

This is a discussion on JOHN WALL, MARTELL WEBSTER, BRADLEY BEAL AND NENE within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-29-2013, 04:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
JOHN WALL, MARTELL WEBSTER, BRADLEY BEAL AND NENE

John Wall, Bradley Beal, Martell Webster and Nene MUST be upgraded........if realism if your main goal that is. Not sure if that is the case for 2k (considering they added passes to yourself?) but I'll assume it is anyway. John Wall is one of the best passers in the NBA and his passing should be at least a 92 rating, but you guys have him at an 84? Also, John's midrange game is pretty solid now (he just had a 47!! point game and drained tons of midrange shots) and his midrange rating should be upgraded to an 80 something (He's shooting better than Westbrook this year and he has an 88 rating for some reason). Also, John is a really good free throw shooter (83%) and you guys have him at a 79 rating which is absurd (he's better than Westbrook in this area and he's an 82). John Wall is the BEST shot blocking guard in the entire league along with Dwade, and has been for a couple years now and his block rating is 39 while Wade's is 62? Bradley Beal started off the year slow but since January 1st the only thing holding him back has been injuries (he's missed a few games). But since January he's been ridiculous and if he hadn't gotten a few injuries was on pace to potentially take the ROY crown from Lillard. He's rated 75!!!!???, that is just BLASPHEMY. The guy has been better than Lillard since January and should be at least an 82 (what Lillard is). Beal is an amazing shooter and for some reason his medium is 75 and his 3 point is 80?! His midrange and 3 point ratings should be at least 82's. Also, why is Beal's passing 43? He's a good passer, this doesn't make much sense. Next, Martell Webster. Webster is having the best year of his life and is 4th in the league in 3 point shooting and has been making shots all year both off the dribble and spot up situations (3's and midrange). Martell's overall rating should be an 80 or 79 at the worst. He is a good passer, defender, rebounder and a great shooter and his overall rating is a 69. That is just BLASPHEMOUS. Martell's midrange game needs to be at least an 82, right now it is 69 and that is laughable, the guy is a money shooter. Also, his passing should not be 42 overall, that is extremely laughable as well. Lastly, this brings me to Nene. Nene is one of the best bigmen in the league and for some reason you guys have him rated 79 overall? He is on pace to have the highest assist percentage for a big man in like 10 years and his passing is 41!? Wow. His offensive awareness should be off the charts but you guys have him at only a 76 which is weak and he is one of the quickest bigmen in the league and you guys have him at 62. Just ridiculous.

I am just sick of my Wizards getting disrespected by 2k every single year. We are 21-16 since John Wall has been back (which would make us the 4th best team in the east during that time), have the 6th best defense in the league (2nd since Wall has been back) and have the best young backcourt in the NBA (Wall and Beal), but for some reason 2k doesn't seem to realize that we have good players. Jrue Holiday is an 88 while John is an 82?! ...that is just ridiculous....John is better in every aspect than Jrue except shooting (which John is now pretty good at this year). PLEASE UPDATE THESE PLAYERS 2K, if you want to be a true sim that is.

Also, Bradley Beal and John Wall need DOUBLE MEDIUM SOCKS.
BEAL AND WALL BOTH NEED RED PADDED ARM SLEEVES ON THEIR ARMS.

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: JOHN WALL, MARTELL WEBSTER, BRADLEY BEAL AND NENE

Wizards suck in real life and game. nuff said
Old 03-29-2013, 06:28 AM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Another, "these guys deserve random numbers for their ratings because I think they're better than such and such thread"

Boy, these haven't gotten old quick...
Old 03-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispaul33333
Wizards suck in real life and game. nuff said
Wizards actually don't suck and could have very well have been a 5 seed if John Wall didn't miss half the season.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghalem
Wizards actually don't suck and could have very well have been a 5 seed if John Wall didn't miss half the season.
5 seed??!!!?!! Hell no!

On topic: If Bradley Beal was an 82 it would mean he's better than JR Smith and Jamaal Crawford (which he's not). He's a rookie, why do you want him to be rated as a borderline star?

Wall is fine the way he is for now, there are so many other players who deserve ratings boosts instead of him. Lets not forget how he was shooting a mere 6% from 3 pt range just last week.

Who the hell is Webster? I know of him, but nobody would agree with this.

Nene is fine.

You want one of the worst teams in the league to be turned into the thunder or heat, it's absurd. And how the hell can you even try to compare Westbrook with Wall? This is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Just one more point, you want Nene over 80? Chris Bosh is an 82 and Amare Stoudemire is an 83. Is Nene better than them? An 80 in this game represents a borderline star (JR Smith, Paul Gasol, Steph Curry who is a star). Why should Webster who no one has heard of be an 80? Ill admit he has a good shooting percentage, but so does Steve Novak, should he be an 80? Btw one time I saw Trevor Ariza make a 3 pointer, lets give him a 99 3 pt rating!!!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Can you put some spacing in between paragraphs? I'm not trying to be mean but I was just like:

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 03-29-2013, 08:33 AM   #8
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroinIggs
5 seed??!!!?!! Hell no!

On topic: If Bradley Beal was an 82 it would mean he's better than JR Smith and Jamaal Crawford (which he's not). He's a rookie, why do you want him to be rated as a borderline star?

Wall is fine the way he is for now, there are so many other players who deserve ratings boosts instead of him. Lets not forget how he was shooting a mere 6% from 3 pt range just last week.

Who the hell is Webster? I know of him, but nobody would agree with this.

Nene is fine.

You want one of the worst teams in the league to be turned into the thunder or heat, it's absurd. And how the hell can you even try to compare Westbrook with Wall? This is ridiculous.
In the Eastern Conference I see them getting a 6th or 7th seed if healthy. They still need that #2 or #3 if Beal is looking to be the second option.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »