Home

Need help deleting the latest patch

This is a discussion on Need help deleting the latest patch within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Need help deleting the latest patch

Hi all, this is for the NBA 2k13 patch on PS3. I believe the patch was 1.02. I installed the patch when it first came out (I believe late November), but I've noticed that the replays which it was suppose to fix are getting really screwy again. (I'd have cutaways and replays of the center court logo and nothing else). Is it possible to delete this and reinstall the patch? I went through my game data and only found 2 files (other than the saved games) on there for 2k13, but both are dated November 1st. I'm guessing those are from when I first installed the game.

1. Did this patch actually fix this replay problem I'm having
2. If so, how do I delete the patch and reinstall it?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Need help deleting the latest patch

Let me say that your game will never play the same on consoles after 2k gives out a patch. Man i suffered from patches & updates on the 360 for years. This is why i have switched to the PC....the PC gives us a file for each and every little update that is givin to us.

Whats sad about consoles is that we never know whats stored in your system, and some of those stored updates are permanent..."PERMANENT"

So basicly your screwed...but what you can do is

1. Clear youe cache files....which i heard is dangerous for your 360/PS3
2. reformat your 360/PS3...start fresh
3. delete your 2k13 saved files

but again, you probly have a permanent FIX that was made to your 360 and those files will never leave. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL on game consoles

thank god for PC

just a thought

VC/2k sports fan
Old 12-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Need help deleting the latest patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
Let me say that your game will never play the same on consoles after 2k gives out a patch. Man i suffered from patches & updates on the 360 for years. This is why i have switched to the PC....the PC gives us a file for each and every little update that is givin to us.

Whats sad about consoles is that we never know whats stored in your system, and some of those stored updates are permanent..."PERMANENT"

So basicly your screwed...but what you can do is

1. Clear youe cache files....which i heard is dangerous for your 360/PS3
2. reformat your 360/PS3...start fresh
3. delete your 2k13 saved files

but again, you probly have a permanent FIX that was made to your 360 and those files will never leave. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL on game consoles

thank god for PC

just a thought

VC/2k sports fan

Deleting your cache is NOT dangerous. You can delete the updates/patches from your games, but I'm not sure how it's done on the PS3. On the 360, you can remove game patches, but you can't do it for each individual game. You have to remove all the patches at once then re-accept the invites the next time you fire up the game.

Also, he doesn't have to reformat his hard drive, and he doesn't have to delete his save files. You just set this man up for complete failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »