Home

PLEASE Patch Blacktop

This is a discussion on PLEASE Patch Blacktop within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
PLEASE Patch Blacktop

Can we get a patch where there's fouls? This mode's becoming almost unplayable already with these teams of 3 kids that just spam the steal button every time you touch the ball.

Not only that, but can they make it where you have to pass the ball after the check..win by 2..and no winning on a 3(2 pointer).

Or ya know, just bring crew back..lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: PLEASE Patch Blacktop

Agree with most of what you said but I'm just angry crew had to be mentioned. Crew would be even worse, chalked full of 7 footers with 85 speed and 90 dunk, weird yellow fros and a million accessories. But maybe they didn't put it in because they are trying to perfect it behind the scenes.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Agree with most of what you said but I'm just angry crew had to be mentioned. Crew would be even worse, chalked full of 7 footers with 85 speed and 90 dunk, weird yellow fros and a million accessories. But maybe they didn't put it in because they are trying to perfect it behind the scenes.
Well since all of the My Players are stored on 2K's servers no one would be able to hack..just gotta worry about people that wanna waste all their money buying their players with Microsoft Points.

I swear if they put out a crew dlc that's the only time I'm giving them extra money haha
Old 11-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
Rookie

It's probably my fault for wanting to bring a sense of fundamental elements to this mode, but I can't even get decent post game going due to the steals.

The animation where a player is being backed down, then reaches for the ball and gets called for a foul in regular matches, isn't called a foul in 3v3 blacktop and this always results in a turnover for the offensive player. The ball gets poked, bounces off the offensive player's legs, and the player doesn't move until the ball goes out of bounds.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
Rookie

i haven't played the game in 3 weeks, despite playing and looking good it's just not working for me... i only play my player/black top and it's overall rubbish because small things were overlooked again.

waiting on roster update in MyTeam so all my cheap rookies become 10k plus and i sell them to earn approx 100k and finally get my career guy some sig skills, which are massively over priced i'm not paying real money to enjoy all the fruits of a $99 game (Australia).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I understand your frustration, people foul me going to the basket but obviously no fouls called online. Like I said in a thread relating to Blacktop the other day, people mostly spam steal button, shoot the ridiculous 3 pointers and do fancy dunks. I noticed some hardly even use dribble moves to get past defender, just turbo.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Blacktop is just for fun even with fouls it's just truly not a realistic experience, crew needs to come back asap

''I'm Just laughin To the Bank All you do is ''Giggle''
Old 11-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

the thing that makes me mad is they have 5 on 5 scrimmages in the game still in career modes. so why in the world is this a halfcourt 3 on 3 mode to begin with? just make scrimmage online with 5 on 5 full court and change the courts from practice facility to the outdoor courts. its really THAT simple. i wont even play much blacktop anymore cuz its so bad. i was only playing it for xp cuz mycareer xp is so crappy. now that i see i can get 750xp after like an hr in association...ill only play that or online team up or head to head from now on.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »