Home

Damian Lillard

This is a discussion on Damian Lillard within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Damian Lillard

Killed summer league.

Its early but right now he's putting up 21 ppg, 9 apg, 4 rpg on 47fg%, 37 3pt% playing 38 mpg (including an OT game).

As a rookie.

This guy is better than the 71 rating he currently has. I'm not saying he's an all-star or superstar but he's better than a 71. His passing rating of 70 inst cutting it and its clear that he's also good shooter.

If Kemba is rated 78 after his crappy 2012 season then I think Lillard should be rated just as high.

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Damian Lillard

He will eventually. He should go up 4 points on the next update and if he keeps playing like a boss he should be 78 or 79 in two or three updates tops. Don't want to give everyone the Jeremy Lin affect just incase he starts to average 10 turnovers a game
Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

He won't keep up close to 20/10 for long, but 16-18ppg and 7-8 assists seems realistic for the season. His 3pt rating is an 80, which I think is fair. Don't forget he has more sig skills than any rookie, with finisher, shot creator and acrobat, which are some of the best offensive skills. He's lethal in the game as it is, but his pass rating should be raised by 10 imo.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Agreed. I would put him at 77 at the next update at least. That puts him on par with the likes of MKG, who he has vastly outperformed so far.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Jaifer's Arena

OVR: 1

I feel like Damian will be bumped up to a 75 AT most. It's still too early to tell, but we shall see. Hopefully 2k will do some Tattoo updates for him and some of the other rooks.

Who's lyrically messin' with Royce? Lol!

PSN: epp1212
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Agreed. I would put him at 77 at the next update at least. That puts him on par with the likes of MKG, who he has vastly outperformed so far.
As far as MKG goes, his intangibles are his best asset, at this point of his career, which don't show up in a box score. I'm not saying Lillard hasn't played well, I just think you are under-valuing MKG.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #7
Pro

If i'm correct.. Intangibles are his work rates right? Just to get things straight for me, thanks lol
Old 11-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

i agree that he should go up in rating only to match other players that are rated high. 2k is starting to follow the madden trend of overrating players. as several roster makers have proved. it isnt the rating that makes the player. its more his tendencies. i think personally he should be around 74 or so. and that is where kemba should be also. i feel like there should only be about 10 guys in the entire league rated 90 or higher. with majority of players in 60's and 70's and and about 30 guys in the 80's.

this would make associate a lot more challenging.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »