Home

NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
How do you not have Ginobili on this list?

Beaubois is a great combo guard off the bench, Mike Miller is money from 3 in 2k13, and Jose Calderon is an excellent backup PG
B/c Manu's too obvious? Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #34
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyklug2013
How do you not have Ginobili on this list?
Because this is 2k we're talking about here, so you're not using SA, then Manu's a starter

I'm using my Celtics this year, Terry as well as Jeff Green could easily start for me. Sullinger has been surprising so far too.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 10-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K13: Six Best Role Players for Your Association

Jason Terry's jumpshot is MONEY in this game. Just destroyed someone online with him. He was hot in the 3rd quarter, nailing 3 threes in a row and he ended up with a statline of 20pts 8-8 FG 4-4 3pt, in other words, perfection. With his Microwave, Closer and Spot up shooter sig skills, who needs Ray Allen? LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #36
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
Jason Terry's jumpshot is MONEY in this game. Just destroyed someone online with him. He was hot in the 3rd quarter, nailing 3 threes in a row and he ended up with a statline of 20pts 8-8 FG 4-4 3pt, in other words, perfection. With his Microwave, Closer and Spot up shooter sig skills, who needs Ray Allen? LOL
Yes he is unstoppable sometimes on pro....I scored 40 with him online without even meaning too. Rondo had 24 assists.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
When the Jet gets hot, its game over.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #38
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
I think Grant Hill and Dorrell Wright are 2 nice role players to have in your association, since they both have the ability to play both forward spots, great offensive and defensive skills, and both could end a game game with 20+ points on very few shots.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #39
Rookie

I picked up Quentin RIchardson as a throw in in a trade with Orlando in my Bucks season and he has been spectacular off the bench. I've had good luck with Q and even Austin Daye. Daye has great size and can hit the outside shot, Daye has only played limited minutes though. I'm also really like Tobias Harris off the bench.

I'm still debating if I should start Harris and bring Ilyasova off the bench or not. I start Ilyasova at SF with Udoh at PF. Only thing I keep thinking is if I bench Ilyasova his natural position is PF on the game and I have a glut of big men (Sanders, Udoh, Henson).... traded Gooden away (yuck hate that guy)
Old 10-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #40
Pro

OVR: 7
Shump is considered the Starter, so he should be replaced with JR Smith, who is a great bench player. No Ginobli?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »