Home

Russell Westbrook.....

This is a discussion on Russell Westbrook..... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Russell Westbrook.....

For one: why is he rated higher than d rose am I missing something? I know rose was hurt but I mean Sheesh be respectful... And he's 93 so how is wade not at least 95.

Two: in association mode he's always leading the league in scoring.... News flash he's the second option on his team how is he leading the league let alone scoring more than Durant...

I like and respect westbrook but his rating should be like 89, speed,durability,med range, and defense are the only things he should be high in... Idk why 2k overrated him like they did, that's crazy.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Russell Westbrook.....

He's just as good as Rose, imo. Dude was amazing in the playoffs, he really carried his team when Durant couldn't get it going. I can't remember which game it was against the Heat but he was UNSTOPPABLE in the 4th quarter of that game.

Tony Wroten/Mike Bibby
Arron Afflalo/J.J Reddick/Michael Redd
Hedo Turkoglu/Mo Harkless
Glen Davis/Andrew Nicholson/Gustavo Ayon
Greg Oden/Nikola Vucevic

Record: 1-5
Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Nowhere near as good as rose he just can jump as good that's it... He went off on the heat cause he wasn't playing to win he dropped his head and just went to the hole. Rose carries a team so his shot selection has to be on point. If rose put his head down went to the rim every play disregarding his teammates he could score 50 a game
Old 10-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Up roses injury and mid range and layups.... wade should be a bit higher hea a offensive threat wade shold avg 25+ points a game news flash hes that good
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by drose_fan
Nowhere near as good as rose he just can jump as good that's it... He went off on the heat cause he wasn't playing to win he dropped his head and just went to the hole. Rose carries a team so his shot selection has to be on point. If rose put his head down went to the rim every play disregarding his teammates he could score 50 a game
as a life long bulls fan a drose as my favorite play there no was he'd score 50 a game just driving plus hes coming off an knee injury
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueTheFuture
He's just as good as Rose, imo. Dude was amazing in the playoffs, he really carried his team when Durant couldn't get it going. I can't remember which game it was against the Heat but he was UNSTOPPABLE in the 4th quarter of that game.
And the other games in the Finals all he did was stop his own team...
Old 10-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drose_fan
Westbrook is just as athletic, has a better midrange, and his 3 point range isn't far off from Rose. I'll agree that he has a lower bball iq though. As for the bolded.... If Westbrook looked for teammates every time he drove to the rim he could get just as much assists or even more than Rose does. See how easy it is to play that game?

Tony Wroten/Mike Bibby
Arron Afflalo/J.J Reddick/Michael Redd
Hedo Turkoglu/Mo Harkless
Glen Davis/Andrew Nicholson/Gustavo Ayon
Greg Oden/Nikola Vucevic

Record: 1-5
Old 10-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

Dude, that's all rose do is go to the hole. When was the last time rose had an actual good shooting game?? and im not talking him going to the hole. Rose is a Slasher Ala Tony Parker but shooting wise, he's no where near as good as westbrook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »