Home

So Pissed Right Now!

This is a discussion on So Pissed Right Now! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
So Pissed Right Now!

I asked the GM for some help, so I selected a few players id like to play with bc we're weak at the 3 & 4 IMO. A few games go by and they traded KOBE & Barnes for Melo & JR Smith. I didn't want to trade Kobe! Lol...blown. Is there a way I can get him back or something?
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by khayri2; 10-09-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: So Pissed Right Now!

That's weird as heck...Kobe has a no trade clause. I don't think you can get him back if you already autosaved, but for the future make a copy of your MyCareer on a flash drive so that if someone like this happens again you have a backup.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
Rookie

guitarDADDY1208's Arena

OVR: 7

Probably wouldn't work, I saved my MyCareer to a flash drive before requesting a trade I after I found out I went to NY I deleted the file and rebooted the one from my flash drive and I was still on NY
Old 10-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarDADDY1208
Probably wouldn't work, I saved my MyCareer to a flash drive before requesting a trade I after I found out I went to NY I deleted the file and rebooted the one from my flash drive and I was still on NY
I'm a PG who was drafted by Detroit and requested a trade to NYK and they traded negligible players for me and Charlie Villanueva and we've been dominating the Eastern Conference ever since.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
Rookie

zrowe's Arena

OVR: 3

I did a GM sitdown and asked for some help cuz I was tried of losing. I picked three guys as well. After a couples games, I received a pop up notifications saying my team (kings) had traded Aaron Brooks and Cousins to the Bulls for Rose and another player lol. This was right after I got my first double double and they coined me the new franchise player and got a Nike campaign AD. I'm a center in myplayer.

IMAG0288 by tucatcher, on Flickr

Last edited by zrowe; 10-09-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
Rookie

I just didnt want them to trade Kobe. Im playin on HOF and I think Im the leading scorer in the league. But Melo pretty much has the same SS as Kobe, but I hate that they traded him, so much so that I couldnt focus on my next game and got punished by the Heat. Its really bothering me. And If you cant tell Im a Laker fan in real life, lol
Old 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #7
Rookie

zrowe's Arena

OVR: 3

You would think each team would have protected players. When I selected my three, I was like there is no way they would trade for them. I figured it would just appear on the rumor mill screen and twitter that my team was interested and exploring options. The trade hasn't ruined my experience cause I'm not a Kings fan and I don't play the bulls regularly. But its weird running down the court next to rose. I could only imagine your frustration. I'd probably keep the save file but start a new career. It's just going to keep bothering you and you have to be focused to win.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm just mad right now, lol. My PG is rated 94. Melo is a good addition and JR is cool (only played 1 gm with then tho) but now I'm the starting SG & not the point. Guess Nash will get his minutes back now, lmao. Check my youtube link in my sig for some short replays & highlights of MyPlayer!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »