Home

Easy way to get VC!

This is a discussion on Easy way to get VC! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Easy way to get VC!

Now i said its easy but may take a little time... Also some people may say its cheap/cheating, which I don't necessarily disagree with, but it works. When you start a my career, during the rookie showcase, you have the option to save and quit. Once the game is done, you can quit NBA2k13 during the GM interview and your VC you earned for the rookie game will be there.
So....I kept saving and quitting until I had a great game, (35pts,17A, 10R, 2B, 3S, A+ team rating). I saved the game with :10 left. you can then load the game, finish it, your VC will save to NBA2K's server, then quit the game during the interviews, reload your my career, finish the :10 again and repeat. I was getting 499 VC everytime I did this. After the game it only showed I earned 178VC, but they would give me 499... That I dont understand...but it happens...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Easy way to get VC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinc
Now i said its easy but may take a little time... Also some people may say its cheap/cheating, which I don't necessarily disagree with, but it works. When you start a my career, during the rookie showcase, you have the option to save and quit. Once the game is done, you can quit NBA2k13 during the GM interview and your VC you earned for the rookie game will be there.
So....I kept saving and quitting until I had a great game, (35pts,17A, 10R, 2B, 3S, A+ team rating). I saved the game with :10 left. you can then load the game, finish it, your VC will save to NBA2K's server, then quit the game during the interviews, reload your my career, finish the :10 again and repeat. I was getting 499 VC everytime I did this. After the game it only showed I earned 178VC, but they would give me 499... That I dont understand...but it happens...
That's the "game performance bonus" you get from playing the rookie showcase. If you had gone through the interviews, the VC will show up at the mock draft. Hence why you didn't see it.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh ok. So you get free VC for going though the rookie showcase, no matter how well you do?
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Already a thread on this...

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 10-09-2012, 03:40 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

http://youtu.be/JfQuRxZL9Ec