Home

Blacktop Betting would be CRAZY!!

This is a discussion on Blacktop Betting would be CRAZY!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon10 Blacktop Betting would be CRAZY!!

I would love to see a option where you can bet your VC on blacktop games..!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Blacktop Betting would be CRAZY!!

I would love to see an expanded blacktop mode, where you can either have your myplayer be on a street ball team or make your own street ball team with nba players and have a tournament. also put in more black top courts. if it's a matter of space, get rid of the celeb team and use that left over space. either way get rid of the celeb team.

i see blacktop mode having so much potential, even doing the betting thing online is kinda cool. 2k needs to expand this gamemode the RIGHT way, this would add a ton of replay value and switch things up a bit.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18

Betting VC would be sooooooo sick.... It would be a lot better than the 150 u get for playing...

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm not sure which game it was, but I remember at Comic-Con, they were talking about a "betting" feature. I don't know why I'm thinking Black Ops or one of those FPSs. But I agree 100%.

And to make things more interesting, it would be cool to take your MyPlayer to the Blacktop in one-on-one with VC on the line.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 3

Yeah but the problem is if I bet 10000 VC on a game and I'm about to lose I think my internet might just accidentally cut off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
Rookie

i could see that happening a lot unless they made it if you quit you lose your VC anyways... i get dudes like you a lot in MyTeam.. i dont understand it. i guess it the competitive nature in me... they would have to address the dropped games that just happen not on purpose thou...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
Yeah but the problem is if I bet 10000 VC on a game and I'm about to lose I think my internet might just accidentally cut off.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
Rookie

maybe put a limit on how much you can bet.. or you have to play or win so many games then you can bet more... fun to think about... ill keep my fingers crossed...
Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R U G I D
i could see that happening a lot unless they made it if you quit you lose your VC anyways... i get dudes like you a lot in MyTeam.. i dont understand it. i guess it the competitive nature in me... they would have to address the dropped games that just happen not on purpose thou...

That's is not my personality and I have never played 2k11,12 or 13 online. I was just pointing out a problem of Betting VC.

The only way I see this happening is if the terms and service states you automatically lose your VC if your internet disconnects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »