Home

Idea on how 2K can bring back crew mode

This is a discussion on Idea on how 2K can bring back crew mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Banned

AirTeezy's Arena

OVR: 2
Idea on how 2K can bring back crew mode

They could have a certain criteria like playing at a certain difficulty and hard attribute caps for online use, and doing these things would be the only way for your player to be eligible for online use. Similar to NCAA football 13 RTG online leaderboards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Idea on how 2K can bring back crew mode

all i ask for is crew, if it's exactly the same way it was in 2k11, i'll be happy. i'm on ps3 though, don't have to deal with the xbox bs.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

2k13 is practically done they can't just put it in now , we just have to hope thats its already in.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
all i ask for is crew, if it's exactly the same way it was in 2k11, i'll be happy. i'm on ps3 though, don't have to deal with the xbox bs.
I disagree 100%, there is a reason why crew wasn't the mode that we were constantly playing:

1) It was tough to find games
2) The cheaters

Obviously I rather have crew mode back. But remember how it really was. Remember the frustration of having to wait nearly 20 minutes to find some games. Remember getting kicked from your games. Remember playing 7'5 99 overall players.

Next Stream: Madden NFL 16 EARLY! 8/20 12 AM ET

twitch.tv/theflightmiketv
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Crew on PS3 was pretty great. Sure there were 7'5 99 C's but you can stop them pretty easily with team defense. Maybe I'm just saying that cause my MP was a 7' all around SF lol. But I think Crew is the only thing that kept me interested in 2k to be honest. It's probably the most fun I've had with any sports game, it's a shame we can't crew anymore..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMs277
I disagree 100%, there is a reason why crew wasn't the mode that we were constantly playing:

1) It was tough to find games
2) The cheaters

Obviously I rather have crew mode back. But remember how it really was. Remember the frustration of having to wait nearly 20 minutes to find some games. Remember getting kicked from your games. Remember playing 7'5 99 overall players.
game took 30 seconds to find if you knew what they were doing. and even all the way up to aug 1st, crew seemed to be as active as ever.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 12

Just imagine -- if there were no cheaters, Crew would've been in 2K12. Maybe they learned their lesson. But probably not. All I want to see is have a way of clearly identifying a cheater before the game starts. That way at least the legit teams could play each other.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Crew on PS3 was pretty great. Sure there were 7'5 99 C's but you can stop them pretty easily with team defense. Maybe I'm just saying that cause my MP was a 7' all around SF lol. But I think Crew is the only thing that kept me interested in 2k to be honest. It's probably the most fun I've had with any sports game, it's a shame we can't crew anymore..
On Xbox I have played against players who took up the whole screen and the people who just shoot every shot they should only match up people in online comp. based on skill and quit %

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »