Home

NBA 2K Non Big Annoucement Leaked??

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Non Big Annoucement Leaked?? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
NBA 2K Non Big Annoucement Leaked??

Hey guys I'm Varsity from the 2ksports forums, just thought I'd share my post with you guys.

While 2k tried to keep this under wraps, their big announcement has already been leaked by minor video game news sources. The big announcement is a NBA 2K Massive Multiplaying Game. Kind of like the EASBL that NBA Elite 11 claimed as their feature. Basically, you create a my player and ball with him online. Luckily, I have a source at 2k, and I can tell you some of their features.
  • Master as "NBA2K Online", you can also create a new name of the team, recruit your own players - this is an entirely your team line-up configuration, team tactics to the team cosmetic by you full control.
  • Real challenge team, challenge real players, the challenge of difficult tasks, after completing these challenges you will be recognized by the NBA star. Invite them to join your team, you can dominate the court to create a new NBA dynasty.
  • NBA2K Online", you not only can directly manipulate your favorite Super Basketball superstar game, you can also create a "own" to the campaign. Appearance editor, you can create the image you like, then you will be officially entered the NBA as a rookie track, and growing in the NBA.
  • Growth of the players will unlock additional content, and enhance their own ability to attribute the same time, you will get more NBA star iconic action ... a wealth of achievements and challenges of stage milestone, from a nameless pawns growth to a generation of superstars, you can understand the mentality and the unparalleled sense of accomplishment here, you will become the stars of tomorrow!
  • Experience Tomahawk dunk basket fantasy footsteps limit action to bring the ultimate in relaxation, in the real NBA mode to create their own legend. Strive for liberty, the pursuit of individual players can be put on the influx of T, called on the side of the brothers, watching the field of cooperation and understanding how to interpret the classic victory in the the Backstreet stadium to 3V3's bullfighting.
  • In addition, we will also provide a more casual experience, the majority of players in intense matches I appreciate the different basketball fun.
  • An average of four pairs of achievement of the regular season, scoring over 100, "put into the last game of the finals the last second winning goal ... a classic moment of these scenes, you can relive or go to change!
  • As you grow in the NBA, the attributes of the player's ability will be enhanced, you will learn more NBA players dream action, or even have the right to use for more NBA players. When you grow from an NBA rookie after an all-powerful players, you or will the system of hegemony stadium! NBA world every day in the event of a variety of miracles, and now, these miracles will be to write ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
re: NBA 2K Big Annoucement Leaked??

">

If this is it, then they should have just said this when they released All-Star Weekend.

Give me College Hoops
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't even understand sounds like a mesh of maddens connected careers and my player. I really did not fully understand the post though. Some big announcement maybe it can be translated so i can fully understand.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

This looks as if it may have been translated. 2K Sports did announce "NBA 2K Online Free-To-Play Game opens on Tencent Portal in China" back on Monday, June 25:

For more information on that, cilck here - http://www.facebook.com/notes/2k-spo...17394368300046

Quote:
2K Sports today announced the public launch of its free-to-play NBAŽ 2K Online game on the Tencent Games portal in China. Selected players who have an activation account can now log on to the website (http://nba2k.qq.com) to test the title and discover the innovative gameplay experience of NBA 2K Online. The "no data wipe" open beta for NBA 2K Online will save players’ in-game data and records to ensure that their progressions are maintained and up to date when the game goes live.

“We’re pleased that our partnership with Tencent continues to make progress and consumers are beginning to experience our world renowned NBA brand and signature gameplay,” said David Ismailer, Chief Operating Officer at 2K. “Online gaming in Asia represents one of our organization’s key, long-term strategic initiatives. We are encouraged by this opportunity to complement our core business through leveraging our proven franchise and development expertise with one of the region’s most successful online services.”

NBA 2K Online is being co-developed by Tencent and 2K Sports in Shanghai. The online game service builds on 2K Sports’ award-winning basketball simulation franchise in an exciting MMO format, matchingan engaging NBA 2K simulation gameplay with entirely new RPG activities, such as character personalization, quests and achievements.

Other features include:
  • Various game modes - presented on the industry-leading NBA 2K basketball game engine;
  • Fully-user customizable content – in-gameplayers, user-created tournaments, and multiplayer teams;
  • Highly accessible design - with keyboard/mouse controland intuitive user interface;
  • Strong community -integrates social networking functions and leaderboards.

For more information on 2K Sports, visit www.2KSports.com.

For more information on NBA 2K Online, visit http://nba2k.qq.com.
This announcement is not one of the upcoming ones mentioned in various media reports.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Last edited by LD2k; 07-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdssince78
I don't even understand sounds like a mesh of maddens connected careers and my player. I really did not fully understand the post though. Some big announcement maybe it can be translated so i can fully understand.
Well see it is saying that...you know...you can...do...um...something...like...play in the NBA online...and...recruit players....and NBA progress your own...or something like that...you know what I am saying?...Yeah it was quite confusing to read and I don't think I believe it one bit until I hear it officially from 2K.

Edit: Well I officially heard it from a 2K rep, thanks for clarifying the news LD2K.

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 07-05-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
If this is official 2K news then why is it written in such poor English? I get the meaning but it'd not very coherent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 07-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
So this isnt the big announcement? Please say yes..
Old 07-05-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
If this is official 2K news then why is it written in such poor English? I get the meaning but it'd not very coherent.
You can read the official announcement here: http://www.facebook.com/notes/2k-spo...17394368300046

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
So this isnt the big announcement? Please say yes..
Yes.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »