Home

Stop overrating the game people!

This is a discussion on Stop overrating the game people! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Exclamation Stop overrating the game people!

I'm tired of hearing about how great 2k12 is. I was just as excited as anyone else was about this game. It looked amazing in all the previews, insights, and trailers. But this game has so many flaws to it. It just seems like everyone gives 2ksports a PASS for some reason. They have yet to fix the online after about how many games, 5,6,7? Just like the launch of 2k11 this game had so many bugs and glitches. You can never make a perfect game but don't give one with so many problems. 2k needs to own up to their mistakes. Another question is why do we wait for roster updates? Aren't they "living rosters"? 2k really needs to fix gameplay. Me and my cousin play all the time against each other and he is always saying he never has "full control" of the player(animations!!!!!). Passing to me is one of the biggest flaws of the game. To easy for opponents to steal it. For all the glitches and bugs we the customers always have to do the workarounds to them. I remember when the game first launched, to not get disconnected in online, don't make any changes to the starting lineup, ridicoulous. 2K just stop making excuses to why the problems are in the games and just FIX em!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Stop overrating the game people!

Was this thread really necessary?
Old 01-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillBallin
Was this thread really necessary?
I understand him,too many ppl including myself are just pissed off I feel like I bought brand new car with old parts on it...tricked in other words
Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #4
Banned

yea, its bugging me reading about how great 2k is.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #5
Rookie

JJohnsJR244's Arena

Two threads right in a row bashing the game. Could have just posted in the other one lol. Game does have some flaws bit overall I still like it, but I do hope they fix some of these things next year. Passing is one big one for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #6
Banned

fix online,make shoes to look like actual shoes,fire current insider ; hire more insiders (ratings,rosters,accessories) & improve gameplay,then we can talk business ! voila
Old 01-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnsJR244
Two threads right in a row bashing the game. Could have just posted in the other one lol. Game does have some flaws bit overall I still like it, but I do hope they fix some of these things next year. Passing is one big one for me.
sorry my bad.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungDee15
fix online,make shoes to look like actual shoes,fire current insider ; hire more insiders (ratings,rosters,accessories) & improve gameplay,then we can talk business ! voila
at least someone understands my frustration
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »