Home

Need Help with creating cyberface my player

This is a discussion on Need Help with creating cyberface my player within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post Need Help with creating cyberface my player

i am a newbie at the site. and with modding all together. i've been able to succesfully do the unlimited cash,sk points mod. but when it comes to trying to make my player with dwayne wades face or another player i keep falling short. ive followed the directions from servreal differant instrustions. create a my player. save it to flash drive. for xbox 360. sorry should have said that before. i know how to extract my player.cmg supposed to open up nba 2k CF ID which i got from lazy rainbow&chrome i load my player cmg into it. hit help w/tools which has 4 digit codes arleady in Hex. so i put the code of lets say dwade in all 3 boxes and choose skin color. save it open modio drop and drag it rehash & Resign it. load it back into usb explorer. take flash drive put it in xbox 360. load it autimatically starts rookie showcase. but my player is always the same dude i made. not actual cyberface. i tried copying lets say the actuall players bio, height weight age, where there born year, still doesnt work for me. ive been at it for 3 days now. have no trouble with the money hack. but when it comes to making my player with a cyberface nothing. i've d/l ed some from modio. and i see people put differant heights and stuff. and theres worked and differant colleges. i am also wondering can you use say dwades face but say make up a new name with it. or do you have to use his name. i am looking for i guess the simplest easiset way to do it. if i can't change a name of real player thats fine. if i can and anyone out there could help me make my player. i would like dwades cyberface, sean carter as name. 6"3 for height, 194, point guard, 21 years old, wisconsin green bay for college. point guard little lighter then usual dwade i can always cover the legs up if need be. not to light tho. just maybe one set color down from his real color. i've been giving myself such a headache with this i just need some help. which would make me so grateful and happy. thanks to anyone who can help me with this. if i couldnt change his name then dwade would be fine for name with the rest of changes i listed above.

Thanks so Much
sean
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Need Help with creating cyberface my player

I tried reading that, but after just 3 lines it gave me a headache and I gave up..... paragraphs and proper sentence structure would have helped immensely, you'll be lucky to find someone that wants to read that mess of a post, but good luck

....and sorry brah I tried

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »