Home

I can't play 2k12 offline association

This is a discussion on I can't play 2k12 offline association within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-10-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I can't play 2k12 offline association

Its one thing to have bad servers and crappy online play... but i cant even finish a game in offline association. what the hell is going on...

ohh and i tried to register to post this in their forums, but they asked me to spell the word spell and for some reason it gives an error when u submit the form... anyone else have this happen, i mean the forums dont even work... really...

Last edited by bigbambooski; 12-10-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
Banned

thuglife74's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2K12 Unplayable...

can't finish a game in offline association mode? maybe you should tell us why or do you even have a question?
Old 12-10-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
Rookie

yea same problem alot of people are having from what ive read, games are freezing, stats all out of whack... unplayable, not happening to u ??
Old 12-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
Rookie

maybe you should lower the difficulty
Old 12-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #5
Rookie

ummm.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22

Lord, these type of threads are getting annoying. Please explain your problem a bit better.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #7
Rookie

yea when i start a game in assosciasion mode, everything is good for the first few mins of the 1st Q, then the announcers stop talking all of the sundden, and beforte i know it the game is frozen. if i try and sim past that game, to the second game of the season, i cant even start it, it freezes before i can even get to the pre game linup screen.

i am surprised u guys dont already know what i am talking about i have read many posts on this topic and i am so upset i felt like making my own since i wont be enjoying nba action tonight...
Old 12-10-2011, 07:21 AM   #8
Banned

Rdogg1026's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbambooski
yea when i start a game in assosciasion mode, everything is good for the first few mins of the 1st Q, then the announcers stop talking all of the sundden, and beforte i know it the game is frozen. if i try and sim past that game, to the second game of the season, i cant even start it, it freezes before i can even get to the pre game linup screen.

i am surprised u guys dont already know what i am talking about i have read many posts on this topic and i am so upset i felt like making my own since i wont be enjoying nba action tonight...
I am sure the Middle School you go to has Winter Break soon. Working on your grammar should always come first over video games. Do you have a Mother and Father in your life?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »