Home

Online Shooting

This is a discussion on Online Shooting within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Online Shooting

Ok, I shoot great offline. I beat anyone of my friends on superstar by at least 20+ if we are playing on the same console, but if we play a match online I struggle shooting and only win by a few points usually. I hate that they took the shot feedback away from online gameplay and the circle below the player doesn't help me at all when I shoot. Are you supposed to be holding the shot the same amount of time, longer, or shorter when you play online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Shooting

same here i practice the shots and all but lag throws me off and doesnt help trying to run a play to get open shot and they trying to steal whole time
Old 10-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
Rookie

It's usually that you have to hold it longer. It's really annoying because yes the blue circle is there but without jumpshot feedback you don't know if you're releasing the shot right or not. I found myself releasing too early, but I try to release at the the top of the shot. Sounds simple but just hold it a little longer than you would offline and release when it's at the top.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthoNYC
It's usually that you have to hold it longer. It's really annoying because yes the blue circle is there but without jumpshot feedback you don't know if you're releasing the shot right or not. I found myself releasing too early, but I try to release at the the top of the shot. Sounds simple but just hold it a little longer than you would offline and release when it's at the top.
Try releasing the shot stick just as the ball about to leave the shooters hand, instead of the top of the shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »