Home

NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES...

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES...

my agenda is not to start a smeer/bash campaign BUT I WOULD like to know what is going on &/or what/IF something is being done about this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
Whats with 2kshare in 2k12. its terrible. Nothing shows up. it seems random. sometimes a gamertag will show or a name of the file. others nothing.
I typed in iverson. reggie miller, barkley. Got nothing.

this game is frustrating right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
What's even worst is that we're a week after launch and I haven't heard anything from 2k addressing this issue or news on a fix. I saw a tweet from Ronnie2k that he would look into it and nothing after that. I can't start an association without a draft class. Bad enough we had to use backdoor channels to get a roster. All of this bs too with 2kshare and online is leaving a bad taste in consumers mouths. Then you strip down Blacktop and the ability to edit legends teams (on the surface) so it can be a part of DLC later?? Seems like they've gotten too cocky with NBA Elite being idle smh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutking
This whole servers down thing is probably them coverin their *** still, if someone figures how to hack the hex to get the rooks in the game and upload to 2kshare could cause some liability on 2ks behalf.

Even if it wouldnt be direct liability 2k has shown to shy away from situations like that in the past thats why the will not release a fully customizeable football game.

My bet is once the lockout is straightned out 2kshare will be back up with no issues
after reading these posts in another thread; im hoping that this thread doesnt get closed & that it is NOT taken out of context BUT we are normally VERY previledged to get SOME kind of information when there is an issue like this. if/when they are planning on resolving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES...

I agree. Hopefully with known voices like yours we can get an answer of some kind.

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Old 10-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES...

Agreed. It's highly irresponsible and unprofessional for 2k to keep its customers in the dark on so important an issue.

Last edited by jtb028; 10-11-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Re: NBA 2K12 SERVER/2K SHARE ISSUES...

Hey Guys, I spoke to the 2K team. The Server is done for. The said it was in the game package telling us that they were shutting the server down on a certain date. I got my game as a download from XBox, this is bull****. Just as I got the updated roster, they shut the server down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »