Home

Change ranked game difficulty from all star to Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Change ranked game difficulty from all star to Hall of Fame within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Change ranked game difficulty from all star to Hall of Fame

The reason why people are making numerous 3s in the game is not because their ratings are high or because its too easy, but because the difficulty is on all star. Because it is on all star, players like Rondo are hitting six contested threes per game with no problem, which is very unrealistic unless you count that horse game he had against Durant.

I suggest that the ranked games be changed to HALL OF FAME, so there is more competition and less cheesing going on. That way durant and kobe can't always make their fadeaways and escape pull ups on double teams.

Whoever feels that ranked games should be on Hall of Fame please comment below. Those who feel it should be on all star, also feel free to express your opinions and tell me why?(stupid comments are welcome)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Change online ranked game difficulty.

Yes I wished they just created more lobbies like last year. Or even more quick matches with different settings such as HOF, Sim, with 10 min quarters or something. Not all the time am I able to play my friends and ranked 5 min matches are just to quick and arcadey for me. You don't even really have to sub in quick rank matches.

But I definitely agree. I'm not sure why they can't just bring back lobbies. Or the custom room lobbies. I don't care about rank, but I'm definitely looking for more simulation experiences online.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Change online ranked game difficulty.

So its allstar and not pro for online? didnt know that. But yea its the same reason i wont play the heat because i can only imagine how bad it is with lbj/wade doing escape dribbles or spin dunks. not to mention bosh is beast in this game.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Change ranked game difficulty from all star to Hall of Fame

Its a lost cause fam.. Ppl been complainin like myself for years to have rank games on halloffame sim level.. Yet every year they put it to pro/allstar ez level.. Its a shame really.. They promote simulation but its only for offline.. Online is a whole different game.. Majority of online gamers r highly skilled yet they dumb it way down for rank games y?? Come on 2k.. If anything bring back rank lobbies like 2k8. Halloffame lobbies, superstar lobbies, allstar etc.. N to b able to play in halloffame u need a certain amount of games like back in the day.. So every1 is happy.. If gamers want to play in allstar rank games they can.. If gamers wanna play halloffame we can.. We need options 2k.. Have rank lobbies 5,7,10,12 rank lobbies.. Its 2011 lets act like yall know wat yall doin..
Old 10-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoiBeezy
The reason why people are making numerous 3s in the game is not because their ratings are high or because its too easy, but because the difficulty is on all star.
Online was on ALL-Star last year and the 3pters weren't going in half as much as they are now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Difficulty has nothing to do with it, the style being on default does, Switch the style to simulation and everything will be better.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2

nope change difficulty and gamesyle and make it difficult like it should be. and please give us a ratings update because the twolves shouldnt have 9 guys with the 3pt icon
Old 10-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugnificant
nope change difficulty and gamesyle and make it difficult like it should be. and please give us a ratings update because the twolves shouldnt have 9 guys with the 3pt icon
agreeee, rating edit please, when will 2k have a roster out!?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »