Home

A new growing 2k youtube channel with CAP's and recreating momments

This is a discussion on A new growing 2k youtube channel with CAP's and recreating momments within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Post A new growing 2k youtube channel with CAP's and recreating momments

Hello there everyone, i'm SmooveRaz and i want to introduce you to my youtube channel. I have created it like 3 weeks ago and it started pretty good i guess, i got a lot of subs in a few days and etc, i currently have 49 of them. And well you probably want to know why i have got so many, well i have been posting CAP featured players, i made a lot of them lately, i'm even doing some retro projects and etc at the momment, so i have a lot of stuff to post in the near future. I would be really glad, if some people checked my channel out, it doesn't really take that much time to do that, i won't beg you to subscribe to me, if you like the content, you'll subscribe it's your choice.
Here's the link to it
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmooveRaz?feature=mhee
Also the best works from me
Dwyane Wade CAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssSH6HXVdNE
Jonas Valanciunas CAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNboBcn8HlE
James Harden CAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyVvGxQQwF8
Also a lot more on my channel, rappers, retro players, rookies, ncaa players and etc, so if you have some free time, check them out, request something if you want. All of this work, that i have made is console friendly and in hd, so it's easier to see it and make it yourself.

Last edited by SmooveRaz; 08-03-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: A new growing 2k youtube channel with CAP's and recreating momments

very cool, i subbed and would like to see some guys or rosters on 2k share, keep me updated man
Old 08-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't see the point in recreating players that are already in the game? Especially when the CAPS can come nowhere close to the quality of the 2k cyberfaces...but that's just me.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
I don't see the point in recreating players that are already in the game? Especially when the CAPS can come nowhere close to the quality of the 2k cyberfaces...but that's just me.
Some people might want to use them as myplayers and don't want to go through some complicated process to use the cyberface.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikings136
very cool, i subbed and would like to see some guys or rosters on 2k share, keep me updated man
Thank you for subscribing, yes later on, i'll add the players to 2kshare, that i have created on the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Nah it's okay, well people bug me, when it comes to the current players, they want me to create a whole new player, just because he grew a beard and etc, but well i'm still glad that i even get the requests to work on.
Also if you check my channel you can see that i have created kyrie irving,austin rivers,fabolous and etc that haven't been in the game, so i'm trying to be a little bit different on my list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Hey, what about trying to make a Talor Battle? i doubt you know him but he went to Penn State University, but did'nt get drafted look up some pictures if you could, hes a A 3 point shooter and A- medium think you could do it ?
Old 08-04-2011, 01:44 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikings136
Hey, what about trying to make a Talor Battle? i doubt you know him but he went to Penn State University, but did'nt get drafted look up some pictures if you could, hes a A 3 point shooter and A- medium think you could do it ?
Yeah i'll might add him up in the list, if i have some free time, i'll keep you updated later on.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

that is kool n all but i am a console gamer so i was kinda hoping i can put my self in there using the kinect and get a better looking Myplayer of myself

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »