Home

Jordan Moments?

This is a discussion on Jordan Moments? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

marshmont's Arena

OVR: 0
Jordan Moments?

With 2K12 coming out in just a few months I'm really curious what kind of Jordan moments will be added this year. I thought of a couple that should be in the game.

Jordan doesn't retire. What if we could play the 1993-1994 season as Jordan had he not retired. Or maybe not the season because that would require a lot of work on 2K's part, but maybe Jordan facing the Rockets in the Finals. Think about it. The Bulls could have won 8 straight titles, maybe even 9 because I'm sure Jordan, Pippen, and Phil would have tried for one more in '99 if they had a chance to break the Celtics record.

Jordan Comeback. Jordan comes out of retirement wearing number 45. They would have him playing against Shaq and Penny in the playoffs.

Jordan Comeback II. Jordan comes back again in a Wizards uniform. Not sure what specific games they would use. He didn't make the playoffs those two years but how could you not have Jordan in a Wizards uniform this year?

Bulls Vs Phoenix 1993. This is a no-brainer. 2K needs to just pay Barkley and add this series.

These are just a few of my ideas of what they might do. But I just hope they fix My Player. That mode is just broken. I unlocked rookie Jordan and had him on the Bobcats. The rest of the players couldn't score! The Cats were averaging 55 points a game on 12 min quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jordan Moments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmont
Jordan Comeback II. Jordan comes back again in a Wizards uniform. Not sure what specific games they would use. He didn't make the playoffs those two years but how could you not have Jordan in a Wizards uniform this year?
There was the 51-point (21/38) game in 2002. Add to that: 7 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 07-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Jordan Comeback II.Jordan comes back again in a Wizards uniform. Not sure what specific games they would use. He didn't make the playoffs those two years but how could you not have Jordan in a Wizards uniform this year?
Good find youvalss. Also I've been asking for "40 at 40": Score 40+ points at 40 years old. This would be a good challenge because that Wizards team was not that good, plus 2K could diminish some of MJ's abilities (due to age).

Old 07-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
Rookie

marshmont's Arena

OVR: 0

I like both of those games. Great finds. Those would be great Wizard MJ challenges.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Yeah, especially if his attributes would be set to be like the older MJ - less vertical (only simple dunks and less fancy layups), a bit slower, heavier and stronger.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Wizards MJ?

Never happened. Nope, never. Don't know what you guys are talking about.

- Michael Jordan
Old 07-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
With 2K12 coming out in just a few months I'm really curious what kind of Jordan moments will be added this year. I thought of a couple that should be in the game.

Jordan doesn't retire. What if we could play the 1993-1994 season as Jordan had he not retired. Or maybe not the season because that would require a lot of work on 2K's part, but maybe Jordan facing the Rockets in the Finals. Think about it. The Bulls could have won 8 straight titles, maybe even 9 because I'm sure Jordan, Pippen, and Phil would have tried for one more in '99 if they had a chance to break the Celtics record.

Jordan Comeback. Jordan comes out of retirement wearing number 45. They would have him playing against Shaq and Penny in the playoffs.

Bulls Vs Phoenix 1993. This is a no-brainer. 2K needs to just pay Barkley and add this series.

These are just a few of my ideas of what they might do. But I just hope they fix My Player. That mode is just broken. I unlocked rookie Jordan and had him on the Bobcats. The rest of the players couldn't score! The Cats were averaging 55 points a game on 12 min quarters.
Who said there were going to be "Jordan Moments". You're just assuming that.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #8
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
Wizards MJ?

Never happened. Nope, never. Don't know what you guys are talking about.
Lol. C'mon Sportjames! I wasn't a big fan of that comeback myself, but don't you shake your head and smile just a little when you see a 40 year old Mike still lighting it up for 40+ points?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »