Home

Retro Stars in Fantasy Draft?

This is a discussion on Retro Stars in Fantasy Draft? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Retro Stars in Fantasy Draft?

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the player pool that we select players from for a fantasy draft? I am wanting to draft all from all of the current NBA players, but also all of the former superstars from all of the Jordan Bulls and the teams he plays against.

If I had to eliminate current players 1 for 1 I would want to use the lowest rated players.

I appreciate the help, I'm kind of new to the fantasy draft table, and am just learning how fun it can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Retro Stars in Fantasy Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro83
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the player pool that we select players from for a fantasy draft? I am wanting to draft all from all of the current NBA players, but also all of the former superstars from all of the Jordan Bulls and the teams he plays against.

If I had to eliminate current players 1 for 1 I would want to use the lowest rated players.

I appreciate the help, I'm kind of new to the fantasy draft table, and am just learning how fun it can be.
I did exactly this. All you do is on the homepage edit rosters and start to add the historic players onto teams or the FA pool. Then save and start a association and select current rosters (make sure that the edited roster is loaded) and when you draft you should see those historic players in the draft pool now.

You can even download created players and add them to the roster and get historic players that are not even in the game (though not exact) but its FUN to play against new and old school.

Hope that helps.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
The Captain revived!

Shield's Arena

OVR: 13

Release the players on whatever team to become a Free Agent. And then maybe put a current FA Nobody on the team if there's a limit on players for a team. Either way, I've tried using MJ in my first association and it's not even fair, he's way too good and had to start over w/o him.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Perfect! Thanks, I'm gonna get a new fantasy franchise up and running

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »