Home

Online Cheaters HELP!!!

This is a discussion on Online Cheaters HELP!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Cheaters HELP!!!

Okay, I don't know what's going on, but I'm starting to get pissed off. My online record is 32-15. However, I should have AT LEAST 50 wins, if not 60. In the last 30 or so games I've played, WELL over HALF have ended with the message that says "waiting for opponent," with a countdown clock. This ONLY happens when I'm dominating, and often happens in the last minute or two of the 4th qtr. This is some BULL ****! It even is affecting my losses, because I've let up in a few games so that people wouldn't quit, and then they ended up making a run in the 4th and beat me. So, my record should be about 65-12 (that's a pretty fair estimate, I'd say). This is ruining online play for me. Is this just a coincidence, or are people quitting on me? And if so, how are they doing it? Pulling ethernet cord? Exiting to dashboard? Is there anything I should do about this? My record is being drastically affected, and the only wins I can get are games that go down to the wire (and I can't win ALL of those!!!). HELP!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Cheaters HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themessenger8
Okay, I don't know what's going on, but I'm starting to get pissed off. My online record is 32-15. However, I should have AT LEAST 50 wins, if not 60. In the last 30 or so games I've played, WELL over HALF have ended with the message that says "waiting for opponent," with a countdown clock. This ONLY happens when I'm dominating, and often happens in the last minute or two of the 4th qtr. This is some BULL ****! It even is affecting my losses, because I've let up in a few games so that people wouldn't quit, and then they ended up making a run in the 4th and beat me. So, my record should be about 65-12 (that's a pretty fair estimate, I'd say). This is ruining online play for me. Is this just a coincidence, or are people quitting on me? And if so, how are they doing it? Pulling ethernet cord? Exiting to dashboard? Is there anything I should do about this? My record is being drastically affected, and the only wins I can get are games that go down to the wire (and I can't win ALL of those!!!). HELP!!!
People are quitting on you, no one is cheating. lol
I would say people quit on me half the time.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal
People are quitting on you, no one is cheating. lol
I would say people quit on me half the time.
How is that NOT cheating? The game has an option to forfeit. If people are playing until 10 seconds left in the game and then quitting in a way that makes the game not count, then that's cheating!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themessenger8
Ya that's weak. Do yourself a favor; learn and love Association, it's better than playing online anyway.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phins86
Ya that's weak. Do yourself a favor; learn and love Association, it's better than playing online anyway.
This...... or play against people you know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

find sim friends... i always play online but never against randoms
Old 11-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

Join a league.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 16

Here's how to fix it if u only play online.
Step 1: Take disc out tray.
Step 2: Put disc in NBA 2K11 box.
Step 3: Get in car and drive to gamestop.
Step 4(most important one): SELL THE GAME.

Stuff like this happens so no need for a thread. Just simply play offline like they said. I for one don't play online other then crew n pickup. Anyway if u only an online gamer u might as well sell the game cause this bs happens a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »