Home

Custom Dunk package animations?

This is a discussion on Custom Dunk package animations? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Custom Dunk package animations?

Quick question,

When I use Wade's dunk package I noticed that my player will do certain animations while going to the rim to complete his dunk, like a hop step, two hand vertical dunk. Is that part of his package? and can that still be done with the custom dunks? I hope this question makes sense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Custom Dunk package animations?

It can still be done with custom dunks. I used Williams' dunk package and then in a random dunk my player randomly did a half-spin(It wasn't me, all I did was hold the X + RT button) before the dunk.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Custom Dunk package animations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrown81
Quick question,

When I use Wade's dunk package I noticed that my player will do certain animations while going to the rim to complete his dunk, like a hop step, two hand vertical dunk. Is that part of his package? and can that still be done with the custom dunks? I hope this question makes sense?
They changed the dunk types this yr. On camera relative control (default) pushing stick towards the hoop is the normal/signature dunks, up or to the left of the hoop is hopstep dunks, down or to the right of the hoop is rim hang dunks....generally more powerful looking dunks, and away from the hoop is reverse dunks on fast breaks or a spin dunk in traffic.

U can also choose to do do left handed hop step lay-ups, right handed hop step layups, reverse layups (ala jordan, kobe, and more athletic players in the league), and euro step layups while u hold left trigger while going towards the hoops. U can also do different layups without holding the left trigger.

The Wade dunk you talk about is part of the hopstep dunks that are mapped to the right stick
Old 10-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
^^^ So it doesn't matter which dunk package I use, as long as I control the stick the right way. Correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »