Home

NBA 2k12 + NCAA Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on NBA 2k12 + NCAA Online Dynasty within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
Rookie

JKHERD's Arena

OVR: 1
NBA 2k12 + NCAA Online Dynasty

Would be THE SINGLE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME! I want me and a buddy to draft teams and take on the rest of the league. I don't want to play a four team league because those are the only friends I can get online.

I want the majesty of Association mode expanded with the robust online feast that NCAA Football gives us. I want to be able to drop 30 on my friend with Derrick Rose and then write an article about it. I want to manage my team and stats online. I want the game to feel the same online as it does offline and I don't want to play against other jabroni's My Player creations. I want the real NBA Online and I want to enjoy it with my friends.

This already might be the greatest OFFLINE hoops game of all-time. Please 2K, spend next year working in the online arena and give us an NCAA style online dynasty mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
Rookie

RBelly_502's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k12 + NCAA Online Dynasty

I've wanted something like that also, but how would they manage the fact that the user teams are playing games at varied rates? Let the commissioner advance after every 5 games or something?
Old 10-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2k12 + NCAA Online Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBelly_502
I've wanted something like that also, but how would they manage the fact that the user teams are playing games at varied rates? Let the commissioner advance after every 5 games or something?

all they have to do is enable CPU games and teams like madden and NCAA. you would literally have the Association online.

there would be no need for flex scheduling. its the best way to do it because it even makes the CPU games fun when your competing for stats with your friends. and given how tough the cpu is now, it makes for some pretty great competition.

I totally agree with OP this HAS to be a major upgrade next year. and i cant imagine why the association aficionados on here arent clamoring for it. if you love how 2k upgrades the CPU logic, well, theres no AI that can match an actual human making moves to better their team

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »