Home

'my player' not credited w/ all-star selection

This is a discussion on 'my player' not credited w/ all-star selection within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

matthewske's Arena

OVR: 6
'my player' not credited w/ all-star selection

This seems like the place to ask this question...HELP

In my 'My Player' career after the 1st half of my rookie season Im averaging 21.5 points 4 rebounds 9.2 assists and 2 steals and have led the Miami Heat to the best record in the Eastern Conference as their starting point guard (They traded away both Rafer Alston and Mario Chalmers after I emerged). I was selected to the All-Star team as the first reserve and had 10 pts and 7 assists in the game. But here is whats blowing me right now, one of the milestones is to 'Get selected to the All-Star team' and that milestone is worth 2000 skill points. I am now in the middle of my first game after the break and I have not been credited with that milestone or those all-important skill points. Does anybody know anything about this and when or if i will ever be given those 2000 points??? I NEED THOSE FOR MY LONG RANGE FINANCIAL PLANNING!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: 'my player' not credited w/ all-star selection

you have to be voted as starter for it to count in your milestones , it happend to my player twice was a east back up 1st two season behind dwade. 3rd season was voted a starter and then it showed in my mile stones.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Rookie

matthewske's Arena

wow...ill kill
Old 01-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yo dude thats false.......i made it my rookie season and i was the starting SG and i still didnt get credit for it or being selected to the Rookie Team
Old 01-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Rookie

matthewske's Arena

thats the 2nd time ive heard thats false...but i can help you w/ the other...the milestone isnt to make the rookie-sophomore game...thats not the achievement...the achievement is at the end of the season when they pick the 1st and 2nd All-rookie teams...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewardtx
Yo dude thats false.......i made it my rookie season and i was the starting SG and i still didnt get credit for it or being selected to the Rookie Team
that what happened with me got voted in got the achivment in my milestone, dont know what to tell you...
Old 02-06-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewske
This seems like the place to ask this question...HELP

In my 'My Player' career after the 1st half of my rookie season Im averaging 21.5 points 4 rebounds 9.2 assists and 2 steals and have led the Miami Heat to the best record in the Eastern Conference as their starting point guard (They traded away both Rafer Alston and Mario Chalmers after I emerged). I was selected to the All-Star team as the first reserve and had 10 pts and 7 assists in the game. But here is whats blowing me right now, one of the milestones is to 'Get selected to the All-Star team' and that milestone is worth 2000 skill points. I am now in the middle of my first game after the break and I have not been credited with that milestone or those all-important skill points. Does anybody know anything about this and when or if i will ever be given those 2000 points??? I NEED THOSE FOR MY LONG RANGE FINANCIAL PLANNING!!!
this happened to me to. i was a all star reserve my 1st year and thought i would get my milestone points and on your player card it would sho ur an allstar but no. i guess its a glitch that they have to fix

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »