Home

So, can you actually play My Player mode or not?

This is a discussion on So, can you actually play My Player mode or not? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
So, can you actually play My Player mode or not?

I was just wondering that since that would be like the only reason to get the game. I've heard different opinions about it, from people who's actually finished whole seasons to people who get the game frozen when they finish the first one, to people who can't change the minutes of each quarter to those who actually can.

Can someone just tell me how is it overview? I supposed that the patch would fix every big problem, but I still see people complaining about the sim game minutes or clone players, and I don't really know if it's because they didn't get the patch or it's just something not fixed yet. Another thing is that I've read that problems come mainly if you've uploaded your player from Draft Combine, and that if you create a new one in 2k10 directly it'll go fine. Is that right? Because I paid 5 dollars for that ****!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: So, can you actually play My Player mode or not?

the patch did not fix everything it still freezes when ur going into ur 2nd season if u have won the championship and won finals mvp,the work around is to lose the finals on purpose so it wont freeze on you.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I lost the finals and made it to 2nd season, but a few things have been frustrating. I'm on the celtics and we lost pierce and wallace and ended up with Zach Randolph. I don't mind that, but Zach Randolph never gets subbed in at all. Also, since this season started I play nearly the whole game never being subbed out until the 4th quarter. Then I get taken out for the whole quarter except for the last 2:00 min. When Wallace was on the team they would start him at PF and Garnett at C. I wish they would do that with Z. Randolph instead of some scrub getting his PT.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloco
I lost the finals and made it to 2nd season, but a few things have been frustrating. I'm on the celtics and we lost pierce and wallace and ended up with Zach Randolph. I don't mind that, but Zach Randolph never gets subbed in at all. Also, since this season started I play nearly the whole game never being subbed out until the 4th quarter. Then I get taken out for the whole quarter except for the last 2:00 min. When Wallace was on the team they would start him at PF and Garnett at C. I wish they would do that with Z. Randolph instead of some scrub getting his PT.
I feel ya, the exact same thing happened to me! I was front runner for ROY and my team wins when I get playing time. The sub logic sucks still

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »