Home

MiNo's "My Player" v1.04

This is a discussion on MiNo's "My Player" v1.04 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Smile MiNo's "My Player" v1.04

Now i know some of you players love my player and others hate it. i for one hate it because i'm just simply not good at it. so i created my own version.

1.) create a player (not my player)
2.) dont edit any of his attributes. pick a play style and leave it.
3.) now you need to assign him to a team. either pick on or just close your eyes and randomly click one.
4.) now start your season. (must be season mode)
5.) make quarters somewhere between 7-10 minutes for accurate stats and pro difficulty or higher.
6.) pick the team you were assigned to.
7.) now you can choose to be in the starting line-up if you want thats your choice.
8.) now i turned fatigue off so my player would play the whole game. please comment and tell if you have any other suggestions on how substitutions would work.
9.) play the game with player lock on your player. after your game add up your stats (ex. 10 pts 4 assists 6 rebs = 20) and if you wanna be really hard on your self you could subtract points from his from how the man he was guarding did. (ex. you had 20pts and your defender had 9. 20-9=11.)
10.) now you may use the points towards your players attributes.
11.) you may also use development points for him.
12.) you may vary these options to your liking. enjoy.

Last edited by L Mino 23; 11-28-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: MiNo's "My Player" v1.04

This sounds good for somebody who is very impatient with the game, but IMO, This idea would take all the fun out of the game. I would be EXTREMELY disappointed if 2K released their game with this "a" player mode. Just an opinion....
Old 11-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
Rookie

i mean idk if im that bad at the game or what, but i just cannot make it into the nba like seriously i get cut at training camp every damn time.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Mino 23
i mean idk if im that bad at the game or what, but i just cannot make it into the nba like seriously i get cut at training camp every damn time.
I'm not trying to say it would be a bad feature, I'm just trying to say it'd be bad if they took out the real my player mode just to insert your my player mode into the game. I wouldn't argue if they put in both, I just think if that were the only fun, it would take the fun out of it. And by the way, what do I know? I don't even have the game yet and I only play it like once or twice a week.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Rookie

i mean overall i love the game. i've had every 2k bball game since 2k3 when AI was on the front. i really like the idea of my player it's just i think there should be a difficulty entering the my player mode like rookie, pro, etc. for ppl like me who aren't all that great at the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »