Home

Wrong game result in My Player (in an overtime game)

This is a discussion on Wrong game result in My Player (in an overtime game) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Wrong game result in My Player (in an overtime game)

Hey guys. A quick search didn't show me any threads on this. I just played the most exciting game yet in "My Player" mode and I luckily defeated the Raptors in OT (I'm a rookie on the awful 76ers). This was our first win in forever and I was very excited. Then I began scrolling through standings and other stats and it's showing as a loss. I won 100-96 but it's instead showing up as an 87-85 Raptors win. Grrrrrr. I don't even think that was the score heading into OT. My teammate did hit a shot at the buzzer to send the game to OT, but I don't think that would mess it up. Now it's showing that the Raptors outscored me 11-0 in the 4th quarter and that I outscored them by 4 in OT (which was correct...though I'm not sure if the number of points they list is correct).

So yeah, I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. It's very frustrating to have a victory taken away...especially since the team is like 5-19 since I joined (or something awful like that). I can't imagine how I would react if this was a playoff game or a regular season game that actually meant something.

This is post-patch on the 360. I downloaded the patch the day it came out & this game happened tonight.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Wrong game result in My Player (in an overtime game)

It's a bug. I had the same problem, though I'm on the PS3. I'm with the Lakers and we beat the Nuggets by like 20. I saved the game and quit for the night. I loaded up the save the next day and started playing the next game and the announcers said we had lost the last game. Sure enough it showed as a loss on the schedule. The weird thing is that on the standings screen the home and away records added up to the correct number of wins. The crappy thing is that it was in the last couple games of the year and cost us a higher seed in the playoffs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »