Home

NBA 2K10 Screenshots: Sliders, Team and Player Ratings, Etc.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Screenshots: Sliders, Team and Player Ratings, Etc. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2009, 07:24 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Screenshots: Sliders, Team and Player Ratings, Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
If you watch basketball on a regular basis you would know. Look they average pretty much the same stats other than Wades assists which I believe he average 2+ more than Roy. Roy had a better FG % and a 3PT % on a better team. That's all Im saying.

It's obvious that the well known players gets 90+ ratings just because of rep.
Man, from what source are u guys get your information? Wade is a better scorer, infact Wade has a better FG% despite the fact that he takes more shots (and takes nearly half of his teams shots because he has no support). A good team can make thing easier too, you know.

But way more important:

He passes better, graps more rebounds and, absolutly most of all, plays defense and delivers defensive numbers worth of Jordans best seasons...Roy can DREAM of Wades Defense, as well as Blocks and Steals per game.
Roy shoots the three better, granted, but in every other aspect of the game Wade is, often more than a bit, better than Roy.

You guys may be fans, but a bit realism is always good

I really really hope that 2k will not pay attention to every unsatisfied fan, because THEN we would have a roster based of rep, or "fanboydom", if there is any diff...

Last edited by Keaton; 09-26-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #122
Pro

OVR: 7

i have to agree, wade is A LOT better than roy at this stage.

i love both players, (roy is the reason blazers are my second team) but saying roy is on the same level as wade is just wrong.

i dont even care about stats, just watching them play, wade pulls out more special plays than roy on a regular basis, with a MUCH poorer team.

i expect a few years down the line they will be closer, but right now wade is still ahead of him.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:21 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 3
I'm feelin these ratings, because what everyone needs to know is that they lowered the rating scale so every stat is more specialized so that theres not bookoo 90 ratings running around and so that every person plays more like themselves thats what im excited about. lets go os! :P
Old 09-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrisguitar
i have to agree, wade is A LOT better than roy at this stage.

i love both players, (roy is the reason blazers are my second team) but saying roy is on the same level as wade is just wrong.

i dont even care about stats, just watching them play, wade pulls out more special plays than roy on a regular basis, with a MUCH poorer team.

i expect a few years down the line they will be closer, but right now wade is still ahead of him.
So you are basically telling me...Wade is better than Roy because Wade decides to be flashy?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »