Home

Help With PS3 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Help Needed

This is a discussion on Help With PS3 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Help Needed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Help With PS3 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Help Needed

i just downloaded the full NBA 2k10 Draft Combine on my PS3. so i load the game and make my player. after this, for some reason, i cant play any games, do the workouts, scrimmage, or shootaround; so basically when i click one of those optioins, the loading screen appears and just keeps loading.

Wat do i do?? HELP!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Help With PS3 NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Help Needed

I can't imagine what you might be doing wrong, so I assume that the game misloaded. Check if you were charged for the full download (elsewise you can only do drills in the demo), and if so, you should be able to download it and install it again.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i definitely bought the full version cause it was charged to my account. i cant even do drills. wft is wrong with my ps3? cause it had a crazy glitch thing/ bug (i cant even describe it) for nba 2k9. and actually i tried to play the nba 2k9 demo and it was stuck on the loading thing too. but my other games worked fine like battle field.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

same problem here...my full version d/l shows as 6kb...demo is 350 mb+.................I just know trying to get this refund and get it fixed is going to be a hassle
Old 09-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
MVP

ok this is weird...what was listed as the demo is in reality the full version.............bizarre
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm having a problem too. I just got a PS3, so I'm not very familiar with how the playstation store stuff works. I purchased the draft combine game for $4.99, but it was only 6kb, and took only like 3 seconds to download. The screen said successfully installed or whatever, but then I have no idea how to find it on the console and play it. Do you have to download the demo too in order to get the full version to work?
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
MVP

apparently so...get the demo and the 6kb file you get when you buy unlocks the full version
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

The $5 version is a combination of the 6kb file and the demo. You have to download both. The demo only allows scrimmages. Once you also download the small Combine file it opens the drills and games that get evaluated. I've done my 6 drills and played 4 games so far but I've only gained 3 overall points and I'm only projected 2 round pick 23. I've been playing pretty decent though. Overall I like it but it may grow old in a month to some people. It's really for the hardcore players, not unlike myself, to develop familiarity with your player before 2k10 comes out and you get drafted. Personally I can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »