Home

2K Sports Announces NBA 2K10: Draft Combine (Yahoo! Finance)

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Announces NBA 2K10: Draft Combine (Yahoo! Finance) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #257
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: 2K Sports Announces NBA 2K10: Draft Combine (Yahoo! Finance)

I agree with authentic24... these boys are being bamboozled and I can't help but laugh. Live struggled for a reason. The engine was brand new... once they get a hang of it, its over. 2k back to the barn burner. Not that they were outselling Live by much anyway. 2k9 was the "it" game and did 2 million units, Live was "trash" game and pushed 1.7 million... now everyone sit back and ponder... I refuse to be bamboozled, say what you want. NBA 2k10 Draft Combine told me all I need to know about 2k10 the full game. Ill Holla!!! Lol
Old 07-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 7

What it all boils all down for me is that I got to have fun with the game. I had fun with 2k9 me and my friends would spend hours doing fantasy drafts, simming games, and then playing each other when we got to the playoffs. Even when I was playing my own personal franchise it was a blast taking Thunder and building them into a dynasty. I didn't get the experience from Live, franchise mode was tedious things like when a star gets injured and teams would not put them back in the line-up that pissed me off. I enjoy games like Fallout 3, Oblivion among others because they are cool games they look good and keep me entertained, and isn't that the point of video games? You guys get all down on a game when freaking Ben Wallace's afro isn't nappy enough. Fact of the matter is that you have seen one thing which is DLC content have drawn your conclusions from how 2k10 will look and play from these screenshots, and I don't understand that at all.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #259
Pro

P21J's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm not downing what has been said by the above posters, but isn't this a 2k forum?
I'm just as hyped for Live 10 as the next guy but why are you guys talking about how horrible this game will be? I don't think any of us have neither this game nor Live so why are we bashing? Reserve judgement until the game drops. That's my policy.
MLB: New York Yankees
SOCCER: Real Madrid/ Man United
Old 07-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #260
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Yes we get it michaeljordanjr, you are not a NBA 2K fan. So will you please stop posting here if you are just going to bash NBA 2K and stick to the Live Forums please.

We don't care what LIVE fans think about 2K, that is why there are separate forums. You don't see me lurking in the LIVE forums boasting how great 2K is, do you?

We heard your opinion about 2K and frankly it's getting old fast and most importantly we don't care!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #261
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

This is ridiculous, I don't get how some people can just make up there mind on a game based on screenshots. Not to mention that none of us know anything about the other game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #262
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
I'm not downing what has been said by the above posters, but isn't this a 2k forum?
I'm just as hyped for Live 10 as the next guy but why are you guys talking about how horrible this game will be? I don't think any of us have neither this game nor Live so why are we bashing? Reserve judgement until the game drops. That's my policy.
This is a thread about Draft Combine, we're all expressing our distaste for paying $5 and citing reasons. That's the point of OS sports and forums...

Some people don't mind paying $5 that's fine, but this is our opinions on the matter.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #263
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Yes we get it michaeljordanjr, you are not a NBA 2K fan. So will you please stop posting here if you are just going to bash NBA 2K and stick to the Live Forums please.

We don't care what LIVE fans think about 2K, that is why there are separate forums. You don't see me lurking in the LIVE forums boasting how great 2K is, do you?

We heard your opinion about 2K and frankly it's getting old fast and most importantly we don't care!
Where the heck did I boast pro-Live in my post there? Like many others I posted why this isn't a good idea and said 2K10 has to step up their game. Why are you selectively picking at my posts and trying to make me out to be a 2K ***** why not try to counter the points I make and stay on topic. I hate how people are attacking instead of talking about the topic.

Live 10 has the same kind of posts. And I obviously can't make posts about 2K in the Live forum so where else should I post and all the others post?

Last edited by michaeljordanjr; 07-31-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #264
Banned

OVR: 22
i just don't like the fact that they are charging extra for this, while the game is already overpriced. i never said 2k wasn't good , just overpriced.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »