Home

INJURIES??? where are they???

This is a discussion on INJURIES??? where are they??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
INJURIES??? where are they???

hey there, I am 24 games into my franchise with the Cavs and not one single one of my players has been injured yet?

I do have injuries on and there are other players across the league getting hurt, but I have not seen one instance in a game I have played where either one of my guys or the other teams guys have gotten hurt.

I think I remember last year players getting hurt during the game and limping off or coming out of the game, also guys getting hurt or sick during practice.

Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it? I checked the slider section but there is only injury severity, not injury frequency!! Someone please HELP!!!

Otherwise this game is fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: INJURIES??? where are they???

You've just had good luck avoiding the injury bug. INjury animations and injury frequency are pretty consistent in my associations...although there is one which seems to ONLY have lower back strains and separated shoulders for some reason...
Old 02-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima
You've just had good luck avoiding the injury bug. INjury animations and injury frequency are pretty consistent in my associations...although there is one which seems to ONLY have lower back strains and separated shoulders for some reason...
I have not even seen one single injury animation yet?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Rookie

dazpoo23's Arena

OVR: 7

change your durability sliders. Rmember that theres a mistake in the game so you will have to increase durability to see a rise in injury frequency.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazpoo23
change your durability sliders. Rmember that theres a mistake in the game so you will have to increase durability to see a rise in injury frequency.
So the slider is reversed? That makes total sense...I had dropped it down to like 20 or lower.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Pro

bullcats's Arena

OVR: 7

I have had a decent amount of injuries so far in my two seasons. I just go really hammered though in the second round of the playoffs this season. Luol Deng out with a seperated shoulder and Derrick Rose out with severe ankle sprain, both in game 5 of the playoffs. Now I am toast till next seaon.

Football:
Dallas Cowboys
Florida State Seminoles

Basketball:
Kentucky Wildcats
Chicago Bulls
Old 02-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullcats
I have had a decent amount of injuries so far in my two seasons. I just go really hammered though in the second round of the playoffs this season. Luol Deng out with a seperated shoulder and Derrick Rose out with severe ankle sprain, both in game 5 of the playoffs. Now I am toast till next seaon.
Yeah, I figure since I opened my big mouth about not getting hurt yet, I am sure it won't be long before I am bitten by the injury bug.

That sucks for you in the playoffs? I hope you did not play an 82 game season only to have that happen!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8

i have to many injuries...dame injuries always puts me on a losing streek, that's if one of my main big guys get hurt. Garnet always seem to be the one to land on his foot the wrong way in my season with celtics....hop i didnt have nothing to do with his real life injury (voodoo)

VC/2k sports fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »