Home

Can someone recommend me a good slider set.

This is a discussion on Can someone recommend me a good slider set. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can someone recommend me a good slider set.

I have my own sliders that need to be touched up, but every slider affect something different. My slider set name is PC Sliders, could you guys please download this slider set and tell me what need to be adjusted. The CPU isn't playing aggressive enough, but when I use the default I feel cheated or could you guys give me a set to use. I like sim basketball, I call plays, and I shoot the mid range a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Can someone recommend me a good slider set.

I use the default Simulation Sliders with the Help Defense set to 100 for both CPU and Human. I normally get decent results this way, but I also tend to play in a manner which is fitting for whatever team I'm controlling. I also use Shot Stick Timing for regular shooting and Real Free Throw % because the free throws are way too easy to master once the release is memorized.

EDIT: I play on the Superstar difficulty setting. HOF has too many instances where the CPU cheats to get the result it wants.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »