Home

Rookie sliders or pro maybe???

This is a discussion on Rookie sliders or pro maybe??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rookie sliders or pro maybe???

Ok so I have always enjoyed the 2k nba series but by no means am I a hard core player. last year with nba 2k10 pro difficulty seemed just the right challenge for me. I would win some lose some it always keep me going that's what I love.

Now 2k11 just amazing to me love it but one thing. On pro difficulty I get the @#$% stomped out of me by 20 plus point a game and on rookie I can win by at least 30 plus. Does anyone have any slider that can maybe help with this? I like to play at least 10 min quarters everything elses is workable.

just looking for something challenging that makes me want to pick up and play that rookie difficulty doesn't do but also something that doesn't make me want to snap my controller in half like basic pro does to me now. Any help is greatly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
Rookie

mrcultureshock's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Rookie sliders or pro maybe???

Actually I'm looking for similar sliders. On pro with default sliders, I have a lot of problems shooting and the AI kicks my butt. The last basketball video game I played was NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast so I'm extremely rusty.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I haven't bought an NBA game since NBA2k8. I played the hell out of the 2k10 demo, but never bought it. I didn't play the 2k11 demo, but just went out and bought it. The default setting is Pro, and with the sliders that were provided for Pro, cause all of my games to be challenging. When I say challenging, I meant losing a game with scores of 124 to 87. I changed my game up and started watching how the defense played. I also started passing the ball more for open spots. The only advice I can give you, is to slow your game down, and practice practice practice. When it came to facing teams, I start with the worst in the NBA (Raptors), and work my way up the latter. Once you beat the worst, move up to the OVR 29th in the NBA. That's what I'm doing. I had to face Detroit twice before I could beat them 85 to 84. Yea...that close. Who do you play as, btw?

Again: Practice makes perfect. Go to the Practice mode with one player, and learn how he shoots, and when you need to let go of the shot stick/square button.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 14

You should try my sliders. Also in this forum, NBA 2K11 simstyle tweaks. They are on pro and try for an enjoyable yet realistic game. They don't go as deep as most other slider sets here in the OS forums. Check out my thread and see if they could suit you! Good luck..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »