Home

NBA 2k12 NBA Live 1995 retro roster set (Remake Series)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k12 NBA Live 1995 retro roster set (Remake Series) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 49
Talking NBA 2k12 NBA Live 1995 retro roster set (Remake Series)

Retro Heads & Children of 90's Unite !! For NBA 2K12 one more time !!!

This thread is in regards of My remake of the NBA Live 1995 by EA Sports.

This year marks the 20th anniversary of Live ' 95. And 20th anniversary of great 1994 - 1995 NBA season. With Back to Back Champs Houston Rockets in #ClutchCity , great young team growing in the Magic and Hornets. And best thing of all the "The Return " MJ comes back to the NBA.

This roster set if a full roster conversation like I have done in the past. Nothing in this roster is stock from the game. This is a port from my PC 2k14 private set.

What to expect in this roster mode.

Full working 94-95 NBA Full 82 games schedule for all 27 teams* no bugs
Season Mode
Playoff Mode

Full stats for all teams and players up to the 94-95 season.
All player looks, rating , tendencies and body type set to the 94-95 season
All coaches playbooks ad tendencies set to the 94-95
All home/away/Alts from 94-95 are represented
All Arenas and courts resemble best as possible appearance
All Nike, Reebok ,Adidas, Jordan ,,Converse,Puma, Spalding and NTS are represented
Full Tv Theme music for all teams.

For the 1st time I will have separate team rotations and player appearance for season / playoffs. Example rockets will have Vernon Maxwell will be on season roster rotation but not playoff rotation. And bulls will wear white shoes in season and black shoes for playoffs.

You need to have the legends DLC or Game of the year edition. You have been worn.
DOWNLOAD HERE & ENJOY : https://sellfy.com/p/PtK4/
@hokupguy

Last edited by hokupguy; 02-12-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 01:56 AM   #2
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2k12 NBA Live 1995 retro roster set (Remake Series)

Ahhhh

I just reloaded 2K12 with the Legends Showcase and all the good stuff, and am watching the Clutch City doc as I type this. Can't wait to play with the Rockets and that young Magic squad.

EDIT: Completely forgot about the 3 Js Mavs team as well. A lot of fun teams in this season, can't wait to see the great work you put in this time hokup.

Last edited by MavsManiac4Life; 06-09-2015 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:05 AM   #3
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0

i destroyed a big big big save with 1996 roster and the possibilities to trade every possible players, because i thought that nba 2k13 will bring more than 2k12!!
Now i'm on ps3 i can't trade any player and i just can play Nuggets 94 vs Bulls 96 for example or Rockets 94 vs 95 Magic without Drexler or Spurs 98 vs Magic 95.
i know 2k13 allowed to make trade but Gameplay was really better on 2k12 and i destroyed it because i really thought that 2k13 will bring more classic team

I have played a lot to live 95 when i was young and it was a great game!! live 96 was bad!!
Dennis rodman with blond hair perfect!! Small player big fl

Last edited by Jordanmike6; 06-09-2015 at 05:09 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Funny, but I just played with my 1994-95 roster set for nba 2K11. It's the year Dominique Wilkins played for the Celtics, so I have fun using him and Xavier McDaniel in tandem. Love that we keep these old seasons alive here at OS.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:24 AM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Ahhhh

I just reloaded 2K12 with the Legends Showcase and all the good stuff, and am watching the Clutch City doc as I type this. Can't wait to play with the Rockets and that young Magic squad.

EDIT: Completely forgot about the 3 Js Mavs team as well. A lot of fun teams in this season, can't wait to see the great work you put in this time hokup.
Yea I kinda plan to have my announcement in line with Clutch City premiering on NBATV. And it helped with the twitter team posting heavily with 94-95 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanmike6
i destroyed a big big big save with 1996 roster and the possibilities to trade every possible players, because i thought that nba 2k13 will bring more than 2k12!!
Now i'm on ps3 i can't trade any player and i just can play Nuggets 94 vs Bulls 96 for example or Rockets 94 vs 95 Magic without Drexler or Spurs 98 vs Magic 95.
i know 2k13 allowed to make trade but Gameplay was really better on 2k12 and i destroyed it because i really thought that 2k13 will bring more classic team

I have played a lot to live 95 when i was young and it was a great game!! live 96 was bad!!
Dennis rodman with blond hair perfect!! Small player big fl
it will feel like that old game all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Funny, but I just played with my 1994-95 roster set for nba 2K11. It's the year Dominique Wilkins played for the Celtics, so I have fun using him and Xavier McDaniel in tandem. Love that we keep these old seasons alive here at OS.
I worked hard to slider right of get the whole hand check and physical play and to cut down the 3's and have refs just lets teams play like back in day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2015, 10:26 PM   #6
All Star

Quick PSA if you would like to see more retro roster mods from me in the future and on the xbox one vote here for backward capability for it.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298...ery=NBA%202k12

Happy Fathers Day to all.
Old 06-27-2015, 07:12 PM   #7
All Star

Quick update for anyone still interested in the set finally got the roster converted over no bugs or issues working setting up the cf,unis and court etc .

Quick preview of new front menu. No more Heat vs Mavs. Also vote to make 2k12 back wards compatible on xbox one.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:41 PM   #8
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Looks great hokup. Now I just need to remember my Microsoft email/PW to put my vote in haha, getting to still have these classic rosters on a next gen system would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »