Home

PS3 NBA 2k14 "Completed" Historic Teams Roster + Bonus Teams and 2014 Rookies v.4

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2k14 "Completed" Historic Teams Roster + Bonus Teams and 2014 Rookies v.4 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-03-2014, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0
PS3 NBA 2k14 "Completed" Historic Teams Roster + Bonus Teams and 2014 Rookies v.4

It's on 2kShare now, under my username LadyWhiteHeart- (yes I'm actually a woman lol). Special thanks to Napjcjd who helped me with the rookies and off-season moves/transactions today and general assistance. He's put into at least 20 hours into this roster and his help is always appreciated and this roster wouldn't be as good without his support. I say "Completed" because every historic team has no fake backups but I don't have every single player ~ most of the teams just have the 12 minimum. Players who are still missing I can add at request but I pretty much left some out because either a. they weren't important enough or barely played any mins, b. there were none on 2kShare and/or c. I was too lazy to make a CAP or use a CF Lookalike.

Hope you guys like it and hopefully someone who has the full version of REDMC/Editor would be interested in helping me make this roster better.

Here's a features list:
***Includes 200+ missing players between the added Historical Players, this years rookie class and players on the Bonus Teams. A bunch are CAPs but a good number have cyberfaces. If anyone has recommendations for lookalikes I'd gladly update more of the players. Overalls should all be accurate and I tried to not be biased.

*** 12 Bonus Historical Teams including the 1992 Dream Team, the '92-'93 Suns, the '98-'99 Pacers, the '02-'03 Nets, the '02-'03 Wizards w/ MJ, the '01-'02 Kings with Webber, the '04-'05 Sonics with Ray Allen and more.

*** "Real" Rotations based off of Basketball-Reference.com for the Historical Teams and Bonus Historical Teams.

Here's a list of glitches/errors I need help fixing:
***** The '05-'06 Rockets, '98-'99 Pacers and the '04 Sonics for some reason are bound by the same arena, unfortunately I can't seem to fix it. Basically you have to edit and save the team you want to host but then the other two teams will be goofed up and vice versa.

**** I think this is in general and not just my roster but occasionally some players will have these goofy rainbow (red blue green purple) shoes and needs to be fixed. I notice it the most from players using the 2kGeneric Shoes.

**** Not really a glitch or error, more of an inaccuracy but a necessary one. Dan Hester on the 71 Hawks was drafted by that team but never played, I couldn't find a certain player (Bob Riley, though he barely played either so I felt he was the perfect substitution) that should be on this team so I replaced that person with Dan Hester and gave him 0 mins and a low ovr to reflect this. There are as far as I know no images or footage of Bob Riley in the NBA so I went with Hester.

**** The '05-'06 Heat's coach is listed as Doc Rivers. This is incorrect but unfortunately I can't change it or it changes Doc Rivers (the player)'s name to Pat Riley. This occured because I ended up replacing the 09 Celtics with this team instead.

Here are features I want to include in future versions, but I DON'T have REDMC and would need help from someone who has the full version!!:

**** Replace the Charlotte Bobcats with the Charlotte Hornets
**** Fix the Arena glitches for those 3 teams listed above and possibly replace some of the generic created arenas with that teams real arena if possible.
**** Remove some of the stupid CAP nicknames so the PA and commentators will just say their name or #.
**** If there's a way to get past the created team limit I'd like to have a few extra historical bonus teams that way every team in the league has one historical version of themselves. Other teams I wanted to have were the '01 Vancouver Grizzlies, the '75, '78-'79 or '91/'92 Clippers/Braves, the 2003 TWolves w/ KG or the 1998 TWolves with KG and Marbury and the '05-'06 Mavericks or '10-'11 Champion Mavs.
**** Possibly update the created teams so they have the real jerseys, arenas and logos (especially the Dream Team and Team USA 2012 since their logos are in game).
**** Possibly update a few more retro players and rookies with Cyberface lookalikes.
**** Update players shoes so there's no rainbow shoe glitch.
**** Fix the '05-'06 Heat Doc Rivers/Pat Riley situation.
**** Possibly fix the order of my Bonus Created Teams as I can't replace them or the game glitches and it changes players names.
*** Possibly add portraits to players I added that have them. (J-Will, Yao Ming, Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Jacque Vaughn, etc.)

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone is willing to help. I'll post an offline link if requested.

To see how far this has really come along you should check out the older versions lmfao. Napjcjd's assistance really has made a difference and hopefully the folks here at OS will be willing to help and improve this even more!!

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 07-11-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 02:57 AM   #2
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Re: PS3 NBA 2k14 "Completed" Historic Teams Roster + Bonus Teams and 2014 Rookies v.4

Apparently the 2kShare version got reset when I uploaded it and it defaulted? Anyone know how to avoid this? It happened to a friend of mine yesterday also. 2k's server is junk sometimes I swear....

Here's an offline link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...43653467619138
Old 07-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 NBA 2k14 "Completed" Historic Teams Roster + Bonus Teams and 2014 Rookies v.4

This looks really cool! Have you tried to re-upload the roster to 2k share? I think it is working now.

PSN: DezRondo
Old 07-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #4
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujuwebe
This looks really cool! Have you tried to re-upload the roster to 2k share? I think it is working now.
I'm considering it definitely, honestly I didn't think there was going to be much if any interest considering I didn't get any replies for a week. I'm in the process of fixing a lot of shoes now and keeping the current rosters as updated as possible so I'm most likely going to have a version 5.0 out eventually.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
I'm considering it definitely, honestly I didn't think there was going to be much if any interest considering I didn't get any replies for a week. I'm in the process of fixing a lot of shoes now and keeping the current rosters as updated as possible so I'm most likely going to have a version 5.0 out eventually.
Don't think there's not interest if no one says anything.

Sometimes threads get lost in the shuffle so people don't see it right away. I know I personally usually look at the top 10 posts and than give up if I don't see what I'm looking for, lol.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #6
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Don't think there's not interest if no one says anything.

Sometimes threads get lost in the shuffle so people don't see it right away. I know I personally usually look at the top 10 posts and than give up if I don't see what I'm looking for, lol.
Good point, lol. Actually nice to know there are people that are interested, I just figured since I'm a nobody on here it was just going to get overlooked and no one would even use it.

Was actually hoping someone would offer to help that has the full version of the roster editor but no luck so far. Have a big ambition and ideas for this thing but can't do much more without it.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
There's definite interest here. I'm having a hard time finding you on 2kshare. I type in LadyWhiteHeart and get nothing.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #8
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteachernerd1968
There's definite interest here. I'm having a hard time finding you on 2kshare. I type in LadyWhiteHeart and get nothing.
It's "LadyWhiteHeart-" you have to put the hyphen because apparently the name was taken so I had to put a number or symbol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »