Home

PS3 2K13 Roster File with Rookies?

This is a discussion on PS3 2K13 Roster File with Rookies? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS3 2K13 Roster File with Rookies?

Hey I've been looking at the threads and have found a few 360 rosters with rookies but none for PS3 (at least none with an offline download link). I may have missed something so I thought I'd make a post. A roster with rookies is ideal but it seems as most of it is on 2K Share (I can't go on there since I do not have internet at my new apartment currently.... at the library now lol).

Since I couldn't find rosters, I tried draft classes but those are all 2k Share also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: PS3 2K13 Roster File with Rookies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehman2009
Hey I've been looking at the threads and have found a few 360 rosters with rookies but none for PS3 (at least none with an offline download link). I may have missed something so I thought I'd make a post. A roster with rookies is ideal but it seems as most of it is on 2K Share (I can't go on there since I do not have internet at my new apartment currently.... at the library now lol).

Since I couldn't find rosters, I tried draft classes but those are all 2k Share also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I have one on 2K Share. Not offline because PS3 blocks the use of other people's files unless your ps3 is jailbroken
Old 07-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey bed...I'm sure this is answered on your own thread (and I will try and track it down) but did you work on the players contracts?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmuh1515
Hey bed...I'm sure this is answered on your own thread (and I will try and track it down) but did you work on the players contracts?
Nope, not for any offseason updates
Old 07-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anyone know of any rosters that have the new rookies actually drafted onto the right teams? Like playing through this last season, then going through & actually doing the draft realistically, then adding the fa moves and such? I know someone did that for last years rosters, and it would be cool to look at Anthony Bennett, and actually see that he was drafted by the Cavs, instead of being listed as undrafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »