Home

Nba 2k13 1998 Roster Remastered from laroche360

This is a discussion on Nba 2k13 1998 Roster Remastered from laroche360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-29-2013, 01:46 AM   #1
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 1
Nba 2k13 1998 Roster Remastered from laroche360

Hello Everyone, By now lots of people know I collaborated with Frozenfire100 on a 2009-10 roster, As that roster finishes up I am starting up a new project, Remastering the 1998 roster by laroche360. When I say "Remastering" I am not saying his roster is bad, It is VERY good, I am simply adding cyberfaces to every player and making it association compatible.
If you have seen my work before, I tend to take time, Put in tons of effort.
Things about my work include one big factor that everyone is going to like to hear.
I DONT LIKE GENERIC PLAYERS!
All players on my rosters will have cyberfaces, If possible 85% will have portraits. I will list all changes that are made as my updates come out. So what do you guys think about it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 02:02 AM   #2
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Nba 2k13 1998 Roster Remastered from laroche360

You should probably wait until ur just about done to post about your project to prevent cluttering the boards.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree with Beast10 but I'm excited to see your roster. Was a fun season.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

As Beast said be careful making too many threads. We just got rid of SOMEONE who kept doing that.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 06-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #5
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 1

My computer has done that more than once, As it is slow to respond it will duplicate posts. Honsetly, I have no Idea why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONDO4LIFE
My computer has done that more than once, As it is slow to respond it will duplicate posts. Honsetly, I have no Idea why.
I'm not sure if that's what they meant.

Anyways, hopefully you can get this done. I tried to do this last year with Laroche360's 2005-2006 roster, and I couldn't. After editing like half the teams, the roster suddenly began freezing on me whenever I loaded it. Hopefully, you have better luck.

MIAMI DOLPHINS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
FC BARCELONA
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI MARLINS
Old 06-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Hello Everyone, By now lots of people know I collaborated with Frozenfire100 on a 2009-10 roster, As that roster finishes up I am starting up a new project, Remastering the 1998 roster by laroche360. When I say "Remastering" I am not saying his roster is bad, It is VERY good, I am simply adding cyberfaces to every player and making it association compatible.
Things about my work include one big factor that everyone is going to like to hear.
All players on my rosters will have cyberfaces, If possible 85% will have portraits. I will list all changes that are made as my updates come out. So what do you guys think about it?
So you prefer look alike cyberfaces? I know it's a personal preference, but in my mind there only a few occasions when the CF look alike is good enough to keep me from thinking its the original player. Keep in mind LaRoche used PortlandBlazer's CAPs which are better than many look alike CFs and I don't think I am a minority in saying that. Also...I assume you asked LaRoche first before claiming to remaster it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 06-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #8
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Hello Everyone, By now lots of people know I collaborated with Frozenfire100 on a 2009-10 roster, As that roster finishes up I am starting up a new project, Remastering the 1998 roster by laroche360. When I say "Remastering" I am not saying his roster is bad, It is VERY gofirst am simply adding cyberfaces to every player and making it association compatible.
Ok folks,lets be seious here ...as u talked about remastering my roster i was first excited cuz I thought u were about ,to correct some minor mistakes ..like accessories or guys not playing as they are supposed to etc....but the more I read what u re planing to do,the more disguted
I get seriously .. first thing first everyone who makes and is experienced enough with rosters know how much time consuming it is ,the endless hours of searching,testing ,and all of that for freeeeeeeeeeeee.....but we all do it for the love of the game ,so in my opinion of someone wants to remaster a roster ,as u call it ..then do it for the better for gods sake !!my friend sellaz 32 spent countless hours about to find a way how to recreate the caps from portlandblazer into 2k13, for the only reason that,THERE'S NO ONE WHO EVEN COMES CLOSE TO HIM WHEN IT COMES TO CREATING A CAP,NO ONE IN MY OPINION,he's definitely recognized as a genius when it comes to caps ,and u want to replace them with CYBERFACES ?that's ur way of doing it better ?????u really looking for the easy way out ,right ?xyberfaces are also very subjectives ..everyone has his own interpretation on who looks like who , that makes it even more unwanted in my opinion....I remember someone had #michael Jordan as as cyberfce for mookie blaylock# realy this is how far people go ,because they are too lazy to put the work into it ,of course everyine is entitled to his opinion...but I can't allow u to that to ny roster...do it for ur own but dont publicy it here ..it is just too insulting ....Portland caps replaced with CYBERFACES ??????u must be kidding me ...............

Last edited by laroche360; 06-29-2013 at 04:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »