Home

My Opening Day Roster (360)

This is a discussion on My Opening Day Roster (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
My Opening Day Roster (360)

Tired of being forced to use the same color way for your home/away jersey? Wanna rock those sweet white sleeves the knicks wore last night, or those blue ones the Clips wore last week? We'll now you can have your choice of colorway!

Things included in the "Take That 2K" roster-
-Retro Uniform Overwrites
-Rerated players (Nothing too dramatic)
-100% updated player accessories/gear (thanks to getty images and eLibrary I was able to get almost every players shoes right)
-all missing players (including cyberfaces for mike james, mychael thompson, and malcolm thomas)
-the BEST hex edits around (set up for long term use in association and MP)
-reworked rotations thanks to mkharsh33
-updated signatures thanks to JaySmooov, 1Rose, and myself.
-all uniforms are unlocked
-most injured players removed and replaced
-hex edited arena names to match their real life counterparts

I believe that these rosters are absolutely perfect for you guys who can play years after years in association mode, and my player. If you find an issue/glitch I'd love to hear about it, please post it here and I'll see if I can fix it for you. I'd like to thank everyone who helped, and pointed things out to me! You guys saved me so much time.

Offline Link- http://www.mediafire.com/?eca9cmy6low8amm

In the spoiler tag, I will attach a list of what colorways are connected to which uniform since it can be kind of overwhelming.. lol
Spoiler

The file will be uploaded under the gamertag: ILTP199

happy gaming. (:
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 01-12-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry re: My Opening Day Roster (360)

i just wish 2k would stop hatin on da spurs!!!!!!!!!James anderson isnt playable online rank games and we want him so our roster will be right! Also novak is gone and neal is out!2K put JA on asap for my true opening day roster and give my players like tony and neal rating respect noone is dat much faster than parker and neal is a clutch 3 shooter with a faster smoother release plus kawhi's release is not marionesque! Stop da Spurs hate!
Old 12-25-2011, 05:45 AM   #3
Banned

re: My Opening Day Roster (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
I have uploaded my roster set to the 2K Share. It includes hex edited team colors for ALL jerseys (excluding the classic teams), All rookies that have signed (to my knowledge, maybe one or two missing), All players have updated gear and shoes.

I believe that these rosters are absolutely PERFECT for My Player mode. Why? Because when a player gets traded their gear will 100% match their new team-mates gear. An example of this would be.. Russel Westbrook gets traded to the boston celtics. Now, in some hex edited rosters westbrook would be wearing a green arm sleeve @away games, and on with my roster he would be wearing white at home, and black at away. team color 2 has been dedicated to being a gear color for full arm sleeves, and other gear.

Some other things I have included in my roster set are:
-Brandon Roy has been put back in the game (The REAL brandon roy with his player card and photo)
-Wilson Chandler has also been put back in the game (Exact same deal as Roy)
-Kenyon Martin has also been added back (same deal)
-JR Smith has been added back (same deal)
-Peja Stojakovic has been added back (same deal)
-All trades and signings have been updated
-All Rookies numbers have been updated (officially through their respective teams websites)
-ALL of the modern team's jerseys have been hex edited
-ALL of 1Rose's signature edits have been implemented, along with many others from the official topic above.

If you would like to download my roster you can download it on the 2k Share by searching the gamertag- iltp199

You can expect ratings/tendencies/rotations/hotspots updates in the coming days, as I have found someone who will be helping me out with those. Please, feel free to give me feedback as how to improve and update my roster.. but please, try not to be rude. I have put a lot of time into these rosters.

Uhh, isn't this roster the same as "The official Sim Roster" and all you did was add different colors/players?

I don't know if you contributed at all to their roster but the ratings are the exact same as theirs... then again, I don't know if you were apart of that group of people that worked on the rosters, which I am sure you didn't, if you were than sorry.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24

SMH..................................
Old 12-25-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasong7777
SMH..................................
lol, So I am not the only one that noticed that this guy is just trying to get some fame for something he didn't do... that is sad...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

these are all 2k's ratings.. I started with the default 2k rosters. I didn't work on the sim roster. i just finished doing all the ratings/tendencies last night and haven't uploaded it yet.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I can confirm he did Not work with us on the Official Sim Roster Project.but I havent downloaded his roster, but once I do i will let you All know if he has used OUR roster.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

I used some rookie caps that I downloaded off the 2k share for a couple of the 2nd rounders. maybe that's where people got that idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »