Home

Anyone hex editing accessory colors for 2K12?

This is a discussion on Anyone hex editing accessory colors for 2K12? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Anyone hex editing accessory colors for 2K12?

I know 2K12 is gonna be a great game but one minor complaint is how they once again neglected accessory colors for home/away jerseys as seen in the videos and screens. In 2K11 people like KG were able to edit accessory colors for home/away games and it came out looking real nice and realistic. Is anyone doing it this year, or if no one is up to it does anyone with hex-editing knowledge mind giving me instructions on how to do so? I tried contacting KG but I haven't heard back from him yet. Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Banned

bingo911's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone hex editing accessory colors for 2K12?

Be patient. The freakin' game isn't even out yet. Come on.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Rookie

I know the game isn't out yet but there's guys who got the game early and are already looking into hex editing arena names and such don't worry man Im not being impatient lol
Old 10-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

I'm working on a few teams right now. I've already done Chicago, Orlando, Miami, and New York. If you could list each team and what color accessories they should for home, away, alternate, special (green week, st pats, etc) and throwbacks.. that would save me alot of research
Old 10-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #5
Rookie

You're the man HyperBaller21!!!!! I remember someone here who actually made a list and I just found it but went over it with my corrections. I added in the throwback colors for the teams I actually know but the rest just do whatever you feel is best man because I am not sure of all the throwback jerseys that will be in the game but I'll update it once I get the game. Same goes for green week and so on. Thanks for taking the time to do this it's greatly appreciate. Not trying to rush you at all cuz Im sure hex editing is a tedious process but once the game comes out how long do you thinik it will take you to finish once the game is out? thanks again man!

76ers
Home: White head bands, Blue or Red accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, White socks and shoes.

Bobcats
Home: Orange head bands, Orange accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black socks and shoes

Bucks
Home: white head bands, white accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: green head bands, green accessories Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes

Bulls
Home: they don't wear headbands but black sleeves, red accessories, black socks/shoes .
Away: ? head bands, Red accessories, Black socks and shoes
Alternate: same as away
Throwbacks would be the same for away/alternate since the Bulls colors have always been red/black
green week: same as away
Cavs
Home: White head bands, White accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: Yellow head bands, Yellow accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Celtics
Home: White head bands, White accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: Green head bands, Green accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
Alternate: black headbands, black accessories, back sleeves, black socks and shoes
St. Pattys day: gold headbands and accessories, black sleeves, black socks and shoes

Clippers
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Grizzlies
Home: navy head bands, navy accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy Blue accessories, White socks and shoes.

Hawks
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
Alternate: Red headbands, red accessories, black sleeves, black socks and shoes

Heat
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
Alternate/latin night/ throwbacks: same as away

Hornets

Jazz
Away: navy head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Kings

Knicks
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes
Green Week: Orange headbands and accessories
Throwback (one they wore on HWC nights last seasons) Orange headband and accessories
Latin Night: same as home

Lakers
Home: Yellow head bands, Yellow accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Purple head bands, black Sleeves, purple accessories, Black socks and shoes.

Magic
Alternate/HWC Night : Blue accessories and sleeves, black socks and shoes

Mavericks
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy Blue accessories, Navy Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Alternate: Same as away

Nets
Home: White head bands, White accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy accessories, Black socks and shoes

Nuggets
Away: Baby Blue head bands, 1st Baby Blue accessories, Baby Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Alternate: Gold headbands, gold accessories and sleeves, black socks and shoes

Pacers
Away: navy head bands, Navy Blue accessories, Navy Blue sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Pistons
Home: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Raptors
Home: White head bands, Red accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Rockets
Home: Red head bands, Red accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black socks and shoes.

Spurs

Suns
Away: black head bands, black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Thunder
Home: white head bands, navy Blue accessories, navy Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.

T-Wolves

Blazers
Home: White head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Warriors

Wizards
Home: White head bands, Blue accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: (not too sure since they got new jerseys for the 11-12 season) blue? head bands, Blue accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #6
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

Hyper, did u gave bulls white socks(home) & heat blk socks for away?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
Hyper, did u gave bulls white socks(home) & heat blk socks for away?
Of course. Wouldn't be right if I didn't
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
You're the man HyperBaller21!!!!! I remember someone here who actually made a list and I just found it but went over it with my corrections. I added in the throwback colors for the teams I actually know but the rest just do whatever you feel is best man because I am not sure of all the throwback jerseys that will be in the game but I'll update it once I get the game. Same goes for green week and so on. Thanks for taking the time to do this it's greatly appreciate. Not trying to rush you at all cuz Im sure hex editing is a tedious process but once the game comes out how long do you thinik it will take you to finish once the game is out? thanks again man!

76ers
Home: White head bands, Blue or Red accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, White socks and shoes.

Bobcats
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black socks and shoes

Bucks
Home: white head bands, white accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: green head bands, green accessories Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes

Bulls
Home: they don't wear headbands but black sleeves, red accessories, black socks/shoes .
Away: ? head bands, Red accessories, Black socks and shoes
Throwbacks would be the same for away/alternate since the Bulls colors have always been red/black
green week: same as away
Cavs
Away: Yellow head bands, Yellow accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Celtics
Away: Green head bands, Green accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
Alternate: black headbands, black accessories, back sleeves, black socks and shoes
St. Pattys day: gold headbands and accessories, black sleeves, black socks and shoes

Clippers
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Grizzlies
Home: navy head bands, navy accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy Blue accessories, White socks and shoes.

Hawks
Alternate: Red headbands, red accessories, black sleeves, black socks and shoes

Heat
Alternate/latin night/ throwbacks: same as away

Hornets

Jazz
Away: navy head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Kings

Knicks
Away: Black head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes
Green Week: Orange headbands and accessories
Throwback (one they wore on HWC nights last seasons) Orange headband and accessories
Latin Night: same as home

Lakers
Home: Yellow head bands, Yellow accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Purple head bands, black Sleeves, purple accessories, Black socks and shoes.

Magic
Alternate/HWC Night : Blue accessories and sleeves, black socks and shoes

Mavericks
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy Blue accessories, Navy Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Nets
Home: White head bands, White accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Navy Blue head bands, Navy accessories, Black socks and shoes

Nuggets
Away: Baby Blue head bands, 1st Baby Blue accessories, Baby Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Alternate: Gold headbands, gold accessories and sleeves, black socks and shoes

Pacers
Away: navy head bands, Navy Blue accessories, Navy Blue sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Pistons
Home: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Raptors
Home: White head bands, Red accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Rockets
Home: Red head bands, Red accessories, White socks and shoes.
Away: Red head bands, Red accessories, Black socks and shoes.

Spurs

Suns
Away: black head bands, black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.

Thunder
Home: white head bands, navy Blue accessories, navy Blue sleeves, White socks and shoes.

T-Wolves

Blazers
Home: White head bands, Black accessories, Black sleeves, White socks and shoes.

Warriors

Wizards
Home: White head bands, Blue accessories, White sleeves, White socks and shoes.
Away: (not too sure since they got new jerseys for the 11-12 season) blue? head bands, Blue accessories, Black sleeves, Black socks and shoes.
This is perfect. I could do throwbacks too if you guys like. But I COULD be done by launch day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »