Home

[PS3] Ultimate Association Roster Project

This is a discussion on [PS3] Ultimate Association Roster Project within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
[PS3] Ultimate Association Roster Project

Hi Guys.

After a lot of hard work studying both 2K's Ratings and Rashidi's Ratings i've figured out nearly all the formulas to determine player ratings in the game (using also past seasons and not only the very last one). Those ratings allow me to have realistic Sim-Stats but also to have a realistic gameplay and a long association experience, which is the only reason i play NBA2K.

I've created a spreadsheet and i've completed around 50% of the teams, but the work is really time consuming and i need someone to help me in this process (otherwise i'll be ready for NBA 2k12). I'm aiming to do also Coaching Strategies and Schemes and since i'm using a Spreadsheet those Ratings will be easy to transfer in any future NBA 2k Game, and it will be easy to do a monthly (or weekly) update when the new season will start.

If someone is interested in this, please PM me. Don't ask me for single formulas beacause i'm going to give them only to who is contributing actively to this project.

Now, let's se what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Icon8 Re: [PS3+PC] Ultimate Association Roster Project

Thanks for Private Messages. Before starting, i would like to add that this roster is for both PS3 and PC.

Ratings Done for Every Team and Every Player (05-05-11):
Inside
Close
Medium
3PT
Low Post Shooting
Free Throws
Dunks
Stand Dunks
Off-Dribble
In Traffic
Security
Pass
Block
Steal
Hands
OReb
DReb
Off Post
Def Post
Off Awareness
Def Awareness
Off Clutch
Def Clutch
Consistency
Stamina

Sill to do:
Speed
Quickness
Strenght
Vertical
Ball Def
Handle / Off Hand
Layup
Potential

Playbooks:
Magic (OK)

Coaching Schemes:
Done

Just need other 2 Guys, let me know via PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
MVP

MJHSpanda57's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: [PS3+PC] Ultimate Association Roster Project

Are you lowering the potentials for association use?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJHSpanda57
Are you lowering the potentials for association use?

Yes. This Roster would be for association only and would have a weekly update via spreadsheet for those who have already started the association.

Potentials have been tested and would be very low to have the most realistic association experience.

Truly happy some very big "OS Fishes" have shown interest in this project since the spreadsheet containing last 4/5 seasons (pace adjusted) would allow to update ratings updated weekly and will allow to react by simply tweaking the formulas to any sim-engine change.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
MVP

MJHSpanda57's Arena

OVR: 18

When do you think you'll be finished with this roster? It seems like it will be a great set to finally start my association with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: [PS3] Ultimate Association Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDain
Hi Guys.

After a lot of hard work studying both 2K's Ratings and Rashidi's Ratings i've figured out nearly all the formulas to determine player ratings in the game (using also past seasons and not only the very last one). Those ratings allow me to have realistic Sim-Stats but also to have a realistic gameplay and a long association experience, which is the only reason i play NBA2K.

I've created a spreadsheet and i've completed around 50% of the teams, but the work is really time consuming and i need someone to help me in this process (otherwise i'll be ready for NBA 2k12). I'm aiming to do also Coaching Strategies and Schemes and since i'm using a Spreadsheet those Ratings will be easy to transfer in any future NBA 2k Game, and it will be easy to do a monthly (or weekly) update when the new season will start.

If someone is interested in this, please PM me. Don't ask me for single formulas beacause i'm going to give them only to who is contributing actively to this project.

Now, let's se what happens.
Are you using the lastest roster from 2K shares for this update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »