Home

Old 11-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Andy Rautins

I need a little help from one of you NBA roster guys... I've been watching Rautins a bit in college, and even checked out a bunch of clips yesterday - his current jumper, in game, just doesn't look or feel like his actual jumper. If you guys know anything about Rautins, and you can give me some advice on which jumper looks and feels like his, I'd really appreciate it... His current jumper is ''bent arm,'' I think.. Maybe I'm blind or imagining it, but I have never seen Rautins use his feet that way, with his actual jumper.. I'm not comfortable with giving him just any jumper, though. Kinda feels cheap.

Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Andy Rautins

Syracuse is my college bball team, so I am a fan, there's no shot that really matches his. Maybe 2k12, they will have a shot similiar. Hit beluba up on twitter and request they do a shot form for him.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Syracuse is my college bball team, so I am a fan, there's no shot that really matches his. Maybe 2k12, they will have a shot similiar. Hit beluba up on twitter and request they do a shot form for him.
Glad to know it's not my imagination - is there a shot that comes a little closer than the one currently assigned to him? Because it looks and feels awful.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

I haven't seen one yet that fits him. There are a bunch of shots way off but if you complain they say ya know blah blah blah blah. Hit beluba on twitter, maybe he'll have an answer for you.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

He kinda shoots like former stanford great casey jacobsen, what you know bout him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
Rookie

Not much, but after watching a couple clips of Casey, you're right - It does look more like Rautins. Now to find a jumper that looks and feels like that, in NBA 2K11.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
Rookie

No suggestions from anyone, eh?
Old 11-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

aye the community doesn't care LoL, most don't know about andy rautins, I suggest just going thru each shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »