Home

Third official roster update ...

This is a discussion on Third official roster update ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 33
Third official roster update ...

So, I took a quick look at it and only saw a couple of player movements ... no missing players added at all ... does anyone knows for sure what was added or addressed if any ?

I got the game on thursday and since monday, have done edits to more than 150 players ... yet the last official roster update has a couple of player moves ... that is something I did within the first 30 min ... where are the missing 1st & 2nd round rookies ? ... where are the missing - already under contract - players ? ... how about the tendency edits needed for a truthfully NBA simulation experience ?

At least I am relif that I choose not to wait for the third roster update and do the edits using the 2nd update ... I missed nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Third official roster update ...

This is one of 2K's biggest weaknesses. They need to get rid of the Insider and either hire one of us OS fellows or someone more advanced when it comes to stats and can translate it into ratings.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why do they spend the whole year dedicating themselves to making the greatest simulation to date, then succeeding in creating one of the best games for many years, but then not care about the ratings and tendencies of the actual players?

Without them the game cannot possibly be called a simulation, because it's not representing the real life players, in essence, if they don't make sure that the players attributes represent them in real life, they've basically just made up every player in the league.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

http://www.operationsports.com/Mos1t...d-the-rosters/
Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
So, I took a quick look at it and only saw a couple of player movements ... no missing players added at all ... does anyone knows for sure what was added or addressed if any ?

I got the game on thursday and since monday, have done edits to more than 150 players ... yet the last official roster update has a couple of player moves ... that is something I did within the first 30 min ... where are the missing 1st & 2nd round rookies ? ... where are the missing - already under contract - players ? ... how about the tendency edits needed for a truthfully NBA simulation experience ?

At least I am relif that I choose not to wait for the third roster update and do the edits using the 2nd update ... I missed nothing.
hey faaco i am eagerly awaiting your roster!@!! but did you read the blog about the possible fix's to the overall game's weakness's??

dont know yet if there is a difference but im going to play now...keep me posted!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #6
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
This is one of 2K's biggest weaknesses. They need to get rid of the Insider and either hire one of us OS fellows or someone more advanced when it comes to stats and can translate it into ratings.
They should've hired Rashidi years ago....he's come off like an arrogant, prick at times for years but he's the best at what he does and dedicated. Nogster rules the tendencies dept too.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
the only thing the insider is an insider of, is an insider of a cave. he obviously has a big hat full of numbers and just pulls em out at random and slaps em on as an attribute.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't get it, it's like he doesn't even watch the NBA. How can Steve Nash's touches tendency be at 51 and scrub big men at 80's? It's so stupid, it makes me mad. Why are we paying for this ****, if the dude doesn't know anything about the NBA. They really do need to get rid of him, like ffaacc said, the **** that takes him a week to do, can be done in 30 minutes, but in a much better way too. He needs to start watching some games. smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »