Home

1995-96 roster (W.I.P.) - PS3

This is a discussion on 1995-96 roster (W.I.P.) - PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 25
1995-96 roster (W.I.P.) - PS3

This is the base roster file that I am working on to eventually use to make an association file for this season(95/96) which will include 12+ man rosters.

As the file currently stands each team (except the bobcats) has at least their "top" 6 players with several teams having more and the Bulls, Sonics, and Jazz at 12 players. However, I have only done a very quick once over edit of the playoff teams from that year.

They were; Chicago, Seattle, Orlando, Utah, New York, Atlanta, Houston, San Antonio, Indiana, Miami, Cleveland, Detroit, Lakers, Phoenix, Sacramento, and Portland.

These teams are reasonably playable at this point, IMO at least.

The Bulls and Sonics are the 95-96 classic teams, I also used the 94-95 Knicks and 96-97 Jazz for the playbooks and team style, in case you can't find them. (I also added a created team for the Nuggets to better represent their uni's at the time)

The non-playoff teams haven't been touched as you may notice if you have even a limited knowledge of this era. Trust me I am well aware that Yinka Dare was far from being an 80 overall player and Terry Porter wouldn't be the best player in Minnesota I just haven't worked on those teams yet and can't say what they'll play like in game.

As far the created players go I did most myself but thanks do need to go out to unkathel88, Ramus2009, and Sketchone their CAPs were great for some of the top players and made great bases to work from, they are worth checking out. Also an extra special thanks to portlandblazer for posting the pics of his CAPs from 2k10.

A lot of the player faces need some work but its not exactly my strong suit and the ratings/tendencies are far from perfect also. None of the team settings have been touched so play styles for some teams is inaccurate.

I think that's all the relative info at this time, just figured I throw these up on 2k share as sort of preview.

If anyone would like to contribute hit me up with a PM and I'll get you the latest version as I am constantly tweeking things.

If you enjoy these or not please feel free to leave feed back if you feel certain players are not accurate in terms of play or shot style (like i said i know some of the faces are wack). While I my knowledge of the era is pretty good (i was 15 years old and an NBA junkie) I can't remember (or find youtube clips of) everything, so help is welcome.

Filename: 1995-96 version 1
PSN: birdman1023

Miller Time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m2694039.jpg (72.5 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by qpc123; 10-10-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 1995-96 roster (W.I.P.) - PS3

Thanks. Bro..I'm working my self on the 97-98 season for ps3...i just need sum good 90"s allstars
Old 10-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoccoutderek
Thanks. Bro..I'm working my self on the 97-98 season for ps3...i just need sum good 90"s allstars
no problem, checked out your CAPs on 2kshare last year, look forward to you have for this year.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can I request an 84 roster set so Jordan Challenge would be ****?
Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
Rookie

AllRight bro...downloaded ur roster last night..it's pretty good for a 1st version..
that Antonio Davis,Mitch Richmond,Dikembe Mutombo came out really good...

I'm just like 30% done on my 97 roster...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #6
Rookie

Captain_Crazzzy's Arena

Miller Time!!! oh God the memories... damn this is on ps3
Old 10-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
Rookie

Great Job on those old school rosters. All I play now are the classic teams. This brings back the good old days when playing bulls vs blazers
Old 10-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
Rookie

Ey bro..can u upload on 2kshare your Antonio Davis,mitch richmond,dikembe mutombo,Steve smith,Jim Jackson????
Dey look awsome

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »