Home

NBA 2K22 Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Impressions Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-09-2021, 12:10 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2k22 Impressions

First and foremost, thank you for taking time to answer our questions while you could be playing — We appreciate it!

I’m purely a gameplay type of guy, so thus far, what is your overall impression on how the game plays on HOF against the CPU compared to 2K21 Next Gen?

How do you like the new dribbling? And like another guy mentioned before, do you feel confident in the right scenarios to play defense one on one without feeling cheated by the CPU/animation?

Last but not least, Is the CPU smarter/more challenging on HOF this year?!

Appreciate you
Old 09-09-2021, 12:10 AM   #58
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Thanks for the shots, homie. It’s def an improvement over last year. Hopefully next year they really try and work on colors. But messing with TV settings should make it good enough this year.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:13 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiclakers32
Yeah, on screen is definitely not as washed as the pics. let me see if i can do a higher res one. but I think I see it like you do, and it's just slightly better imo.
Much appreciated man. This is a potential dealbreaker or maker for me lol. I get obsessive about the color accuracy.

It remains to be seen if simply lowering the brightness on 21 has the same effect. Hopefully not.

Not sure if it’s too much of a hassle but if you happen to get a chance, would love to see a 21 pic of Bulls red next to the 22. Even a lowered brightness 21 pic vs a standard brightness 22. Would get to the bottom as to just what they may have done (or not done) to improve the colors.

Crazy thing is, look at 2K16 or any other previous 2K. Bulls red was always spot on. I wonder what it is about next gen that’s forcing the washed effect.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:14 AM   #60
Rookie

Rotation timeline

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2021, 12:19 AM   #61
Rookie

Spoiler

Really appreciate that. Looks like they didn't get the chance to make the rotations more realistic, but that's not your fault, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2021, 12:21 AM   #62
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Can you choose more than one freelance during a game?
Old 09-09-2021, 12:22 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
First and foremost, thank you for taking time to answer our questions while you could be playing — We appreciate it!

I’m purely a gameplay type of guy, so thus far, what is your overall impression on how the game plays on HOF against the CPU compared to 2K21 Next Gen?

How do you like the new dribbling? And like another guy mentioned before, do you feel confident in the right scenarios to play defense one on one without feeling cheated by the CPU/animation?

Last but not least, Is the CPU smarter/more challenging on HOF this year?!

Appreciate you
Me too bro....gameplay is everything...I had to slide the hell outta 21 to get a decent game, and was never really satisfied. This is much smarter, much more consistent out the box.

Im really enjoying the dribbling and momentum. I like the "feel" and tempo of this. There are moments where my anticipation of an animation that would lead to an expected outcome, doesn't happen and it feels GREAT.

The shot contest, and rim protection is elevated and makes it feel really great to successfully run a play, or do a move that leads to an easy bucket. And makes me aaaaargh for missing the wide open jumper that I worked so hard to finally get. lol

Definitely smarter more challenging.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:23 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMG
Spoiler

Really appreciate that. Looks like they didn't get the chance to make the rotations more realistic, but that's not your fault, lol
This irks me bro!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »