Home

Please tell me we will be able to relive some of Kobe's greatest moments on 2k21?

This is a discussion on Please tell me we will be able to relive some of Kobe's greatest moments on 2k21? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Please tell me we will be able to relive some of Kobe's greatest moments on 2k21?

Remember when we had Jordan Challenge? Relived some of his greatest games? 2k11 was amazing just for that mode alone! Or how about 2k14 when they Had a mode called Lebron's Path to Greatness? I don't knock online, I know people love it. But because this is a homage to Kobe, we need to able to relive some of his greatest moments. Thoughts? If we don't have anything like this, I have no excitement for 2k21 at all. If you're going to focus on Kobe, make sure you give Kobe the Love not to mention the fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Please tell me we will be able to relive some of Kobe's greatest moments on 2k21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Remember when we had Jordan Challenge? Relived some of his greatest games? 2k11 was amazing just for that mode alone! Or how about 2k14 when they Had a mode called Lebron's Path to Greatness? I don't knock online, I know people love it. But because this is a homage to Kobe, we need to able to relive some of his greatest moments. Thoughts? If we don't have anything like this, I have no excitement for 2k21 at all. If you're going to focus on Kobe, make sure you give Kobe the Love not to mention the fans.
I'd love this, but I wouldn't count on it. Mamba Forever edition just seems to be a ton of junk for online modes.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Re: Please tell me we will be able to relive some of Kobe's greatest moments on 2k21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
I'd love this, but I wouldn't count on it. Mamba Forever edition just seems to be a ton of junk for online modes.
truly disappointing. Guess I"ll stock with my modded 2K games on my PC to enjoy the old Lakers teams...
Old 08-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #4
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
truly disappointing. Guess I"ll stock with my modded 2K games on my PC to enjoy the old Lakers teams...
Well, we haven't heard much in terms of information regarding what's in this year. Especially about classic teams/myleague etc etc - I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but you know 2K - all they really care about is online fantasy stuff. That's their money maker.
Old 08-24-2020, 03:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

The era specific filters and legendary moments modes are probably never coming back in a 2k game

It’s been since what 2k12?? I’ve gave up hope years ago
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2020, 03:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

NBA Live 10 gives you achievements/trophies for performing Kobe moments.
Just saying.
Old 08-24-2020, 03:57 PM   #7
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Well, we haven't heard much in terms of information regarding what's in this year. Especially about classic teams/myleague etc etc - I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but you know 2K - all they really care about is online fantasy stuff. That's their money maker.
didn't they have an anniversary game with Kobe on the cover? Was it 10 maybe? IT had nothing about Kobe Bryant in terms of content, was nothing but his name on the cover!!!
Old 08-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skz1904
NBA Live 10 gives you achievements/trophies for performing Kobe moments.
Just saying.
I don't remember that all, and this is an NBA Live 10 fan!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »