Home

Play Now Online 2K20: Sim Lobby with CelticLG34's Roster and ShadyMike's Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Play Now Online 2K20: Sim Lobby with CelticLG34's Roster and ShadyMike's Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Are you interested?
I'm joining. 2 50.00%
This is a good idea, but I can't join. 2 50.00%
This needs some changes before I'll join. 0 0%
This is not worth it. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2020, 08:24 PM   #9
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Sim Lobby with CelticLG34's Roster and ShadyMike's Sim Slid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedreanu
yes
its all unfamiliar to me what you wrote in the op post
Ah, hopefully I can make it clearer.

So basically, people can join/leave any team whenever they want and play any matchup.

One example:
  • I have joined the league as Kings. You want to play a game as the Warriors.
  • Send a message to an admin (me) either here or on Discord. Saying you want to join as Warriors.
  • If Warriors are taken, but not currently in-use, the last Warriors user will be removed.
  • I, as Admin, send invite to you. You join league as Warriors.
  • After you join, we play the matchup.
  • After the game, you can stay as Warriors or leave the team.
  • If you want to play as another team, have the admin invite you. Join as the team you want to play as.

It's a new idea, but I hope it makes sense. Each user may be made a co-admin to let everyone invite players, so anyone can play as any team.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:46 AM   #10
Rookie

MasonOS95's Arena

Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Sim Lobby with CelticLG34's Roster and ShadyMike's Sim Slid

Add me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-26-2020, 01:06 AM   #11
a goat

duce's Arena

Good All-Time Matchup:
Duce & MasonOS95

Noticing a couple things:
A reminder we're using ShadyMikes set. Game speed at 60 feels fast, but it's not hard to get used to. Defense felt underpowered but the final percentages weren't crazy. I think Jump Shot Defense should be raised a bit. Seeing posts about Game Speed changes in the last Tuning Slider make me think bringing the Game Speed to default makes sense too.

Check the stream. Do y'all notice any exploits/changes?

Last edited by duce; 05-26-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2020, 04:38 PM   #12
Banned

I'd join, but I don't check this site often. Could I mostly just play my games and go about my day?
Old 05-26-2020, 04:58 PM   #13
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdc
I'd join, but I don't check this site often. Could I mostly just play my games and go about my day?
Yeah. If you have discord, it will be quickest to use that. What’s your psn? I’ll add
Old 05-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #14
a goat

duce's Arena

Good Current Roster matchup.

Lowering the Game Speed to 50 following some of the findings by Eccentric on the Sliders forum. I played on Player Lock for this one. CPU teammates were decent, but I think tendencies need to be adjusted. Defense still feels a bit under-powered, but it needs more testing to figure out the right route to fix.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #15
MVP

I sat down and watched both games,it was actually pretty good other than a few small things.Mainly shot contests on jump shooters and a few puzzling decisions by the AI when it came to shot selection in the second game;you could also possibly raise the game speed up just a little past 50 to make it slightly more pace-y.

All in all though,it looked far better than your typical PNO experience, which is the most important thing.The minor issues looked like things that could be fixed with a little fine tuning., which I think is to be expected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2020, 05:12 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Yeah. If you have discord, it will be quickest to use that. What’s your psn? I’ll add
Oh perfect, and yeah I have discord too. Psn: iJuanYouLost

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »