Home

Created Teams Accessory Colors

This is a discussion on Created Teams Accessory Colors within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
Rookie

ElMago9's Arena

OVR: 0
Created Teams Accessory Colors

Has anyone found any sort of solution to the accessory color issue with custom uniforms? Colors don’t match and there’s seemingly, as far as I’m aware of, no way around it. I want to play college hoops, but the accessory colors are all f*cked up, which is really annoying..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2019, 06:40 PM   #2
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Created Teams Accessory Colors

Pasting this from another thread. This is what I do, and it's annoying, but at least it works.

I've been able to work around it now. Which has really helped. Kind of still SOL on the home uniform, so I always start by searching for a created uniform where the home jersey is the color I want my accessories for one slot.

Beyond that, you can actually "force" the away and alternate slots to work (but only one at a time). In the design uniform menu, starting on "home", go down to "complete" and confirm your changes as fast as possible. This should change your accessory options for your away uniform to the three most common colors on your set. Then you can go back in and start from "Away", and once it's loaded that on your screen, go down to "complete" and confirm changes again. This will change your accessory options for your alternate to the three most used colors, while restricting the away to what the first accessory option in that menu is (which is jersey color) (EDIT: not always jersey color. Gotta go through and check, actually, but I know the Mavericks, at least, default to dark blue when you use them as a template). And then if you move through the menu at a normal speed and "confirm changes" (or whatever the verbage is), it'll also set your alternated accessory slots to all be the same color. I believe you have to change something for this to work, so I normally change the color on the home jersey and then change it right back. This will often screw up the logos on your primary jersey, so when I'm all done, I'll normally just fix those and then "confirm" without trying to race through to get the "extra" options.

So, you can use this to manipulate what accessory colors you have. If your colors are red and yellow, and you want your away uniform to be a red jersey with yellow accessories, actually throw yellow on as the jersey color initially. Then, once it's "set" to where the accessory slots are yellow change the jersey back to red, and the accessory colors will stay yellow.

It's certainly ridiculous that we have to go through these extra steps, and in the end are much more restricted in what colors we can use. But at least after discovering this, I feel like I can actually do new uniforms now. For rebrands on existing teams, you're probably going to just be stuck with white on the home set if you want to keep the same Arena, which is also lame. But, it's something.

Also, one other thing. Some (but not all) home/alt uniforms will have white or black options in the 4th and 5th accessory options. Home often, away sometime. Those don't really change from what I can see. Sometimes the Away will have red or blue in those slots that won't change. But the Alternate (from what I've found) always has blue and red in those slots , and won't change.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »