Home

Game Is Stuttering! [PS4 Pro Related]

This is a discussion on Game Is Stuttering! [PS4 Pro Related] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game is stuttering!

what be nice to know this, but I guess it is impossible.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Here is where you can go to request a refund on an Xbox One digital game you purchased through the Microsoft store:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund

Here is all I found out about it, I think it's limited to like a 10 day window or something and you can't have played it over a certain number of hours:

We’re always looking for new ways to improve the customer experience and regularly release new features into the Insider Program to encourage and foster fan feedback, which helps us test and refine features before they reach general availability. Earlier today, we enabled self-serve refund pilot testing for digital content via the Xbox and Windows Insider Programs and this testing is presently limited to select Insider members. Insiders can learn more about the criteria for claiming digital refunds via the Insider Hub. Beyond that, we have nothing further to share.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 7

PS4 Pro version runs very smoothly. Might just be an Xbox One X issue.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasedToMeetMe
Nonsense, for this price, this console, the product must be in "normal condition". It is not and to argue it is playable is not the right way, because in my opinion it makes no fun. If I see the smooth gameplay on my son's PS4 Pro I can not stand it. And to speak about a patch is fun, because we have no answer from 2k yet.
I understand man. I get your frustration but I never expect perfection with anything in life. ****, Luxury cars have the same amount of issues as normal cars.
I just hope they patch it soon. Besides the stuttering the game is great.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:17 AM   #61
Pro

Have yet to see this issue and I’m on Xbox one X. I play 2k can which maybe the difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #62
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

As a long 2K gamer, I know about the past and historically, this has happened many times in the past, something glitchy and everyone goes nuts about it. While It's concerning and should not be allowed to get through testing, this is the norm for yearly sports titles. Not just 2k, all of the sports game have these "type" of issues for next gen. I remember 2k14 players shorts were disappearing and all you could see was their legs at launch. The framerate thing actually happened on the old 2k games on the 360 and ps3, Heck, I was playing 2k13 the other day and I was at a Knicks venue ,and it was choppy the whole time, and that's post patch. This is just how it is. I will be patient, it's unacceptable to be like this, but I'm used to it.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #63
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
Have yet to see this issue and I’m on Xbox one X. I play 2k can which maybe the difference.
i wonder if it's it 4K issue?
Old 09-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 15

I do not have twitter, but can someone ping Mike Wang about this issue? I'm sure they are aware at this point, but I would just like to see some acknowledgment.

NBA 2K19 is going to be incredible when they resolve these stuttering issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »